Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

You’re right, it was disappointed. I just thought it was funny he said that and then roundhouse kicked Goku :lol:
Screenshot_20180204-130216.jpg

How he round kick goku back to normal state though :lol:

Reactions: MVP
if jiren eliminates vegeta could you even be mad at that?
i dont see how vegeta could catch an L after that tbh he needed a big *** W like that after being done dirty so many times :lol:
and theres barely enough time for the tournament left anyway tbh

This was the best episode I've seen..

:lol: at the disgust on Jiren face looking at toppo

:lol: :lol: at frieza creeping around the rock and laughing

Nothing Goku does will top what Vegeta does. If he does beat Jiren it'll feel forced and contrived.

eliminating toppo > eliminating jiren ??

:lol: ok
Of course not, but something like Goku mastering UI/spirit bomb will not resonate with me. Vegeta pulled off a dramatic move where I expected him to die.

I'm not a participant in this character beef though

How he round kick goku back to normal state though :lol:

They tucked that in at the end mad casually but I was tripping too :lol:

Like, these __s were likely fighting through the entirety of Vegeta and Toppo's fight but one good kick filled with disappointment made son go back to base?

AndreIguodalaShockedFaceClippers.gif

Vegetable pulled that corny *** self destruct but instead of actually self destructing they kept it corny and left him with a sliver of health like this was Budokai Tenkaichi 2. I ain’t applauding that ****.

Of course not, but something like Goku mastering UI/spirit bomb will not resonate with me. Vegeta pulled off a dramatic move where I expected him to die.

But everyone know it's coming tho. They build that up from the kefla fight. He need to somehow figure out to use the full power of UI, Its the only chance of beating jiren at this point. Whether he might get help from vegeta or frieza.

all that hype and toppo didn't even get 1 elimination; they could've let him knock out 17 instead of just spamming the same attacks. best part was goku getting kicked in his mouth trying to stick up for u11. how many times vegeta and goku gonna run out of energy but get it back in 10 seconds? u7 has 55 eliminations.. this ain't no damn battle royal these ****** done rolled through everyone. :lol:

Last edited:
Once again, vegeta’s latest power up comes from his inappropriate relations with a small boy. I like how that went back and showed the most humiliating portion of his life.

1. Thinking he was a match for Goku just to come back and find out he has SS3 but Goku have him the ol’ Dad playing ball on the driveway with the 6 year old gimmie lay up

2. The Xbox love rage quit that did absolutely NOTHING

3. His last goodbye was to...... GOKU with the tears in the eye and over the shoulder 1995 mall glamor shot pose LOL

Stop

The fact that Goku was basically playing around the whole Buu saga makes it that much more GOAT.

So much salt from the anti-Vegeta agenda :lol:

I’ll bet anyone in here $20 Jiren doesn’t get eliminated

Goku and Jiren gonna end up fighting until time expires and then Frieza gonna pop out like everyone forgot about him and U7 gonna win by default

Last edited:
GOAT Freeza san about to win it all. He’s gonna HBK barbershop Goku to win it all. Hoooooooohohohohohoho might be the greatest of ALL TIME DBZ maneuver

Anti-Vegeta propaganda only being liked by haters, The Prince's Saiyan card has been certified 5x platinum.

Y'all mad at Toppo but The Prince was dodging and busting his hakai balls, ofc he was gonna lose.

He was relying on that destruction energy like a crutch and Vegeta pulled his card for it.

Y'all done lost your mind if you think Jiren is getting eliminated. He already fought UI Goku with his power suppressed and still matched him blow for blow.

They're going to run time out with superior numbers. Vegeta and Goku will outlast Jiren

Back
Top Bottom