Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Vegetable pulled that corny *** self destruct but instead of actually self destructing they kept it corny and left him with a sliver of health like this was Budokai Tenkaichi 2. I ain’t applauding that ****.

Look at you flabby and sick

Best super episode ever. The Kang is back.

I don't see how full. Power Jiren won't just wash them all within thirty seconds.

U7 cant lose though, theyre the main characters of the show so no matter how dire the situation is their plot armor is guaranteed.

So if the story necessitates U7 wins, we're both in agreement Full Power Jiren should be able to wash Goku and Vegeta with ease, the only explanation is outlasting him for the 2v1 victory.

They keep referencing Vegeta's promise to Cabba as well and im 100% certain the Toei writers dont know what literary inception is.

The writing is on the wall from my pov. I can only see it going 1 way

Goku going mess around and merge UI with SSBSS and make a whole new color (white?) to beat Jiren, not a fan of it but at this point its possible

I would be pissed tbh.

They've written Jiren as the next step beyond Gods, that should be a level attained when Super returns in 2019, not now.

Hottake-

17, freeza, and vegeta fight Jiren while Goku charges a spirit bomb
This is very possible, and either they get eliminated right as Goku finishes or they get caught in the blast radius and fall out with Jiren leaving just Goku. I hate both of these scenario's to be honest

My thoughts exactly. No way Jiren should lose. Jiren should win, wish everyone back and then have Goku and Vegeta strive to attain his level in the future.

Actually this is exactly why I think Goku and Vegeta will have to outlast Jiren.

Remember when Jiren was being recruited for the ToP? He was perfectly content being erased if the other U11 fighters couldn't win.

And then when Vegeta stated he wanted the Super Dragon Balls during his fight with Jiren it pissed dude off and made him sock him.

I really don't think Jiren is the type to care about wishing back the other universes and I doubt Zeno would let that happen. The whole point of the tournament is to reduce the # of universes.

Hottake-

17, freeza, and vegeta fight Jiren while Goku charges a spirit bomb
Not possible

Everyone’s energy is too drained and considering the strongest energies would be coming from Frieza, 17 and Vegeta who would be too busy fighting to give energy, the spirit bomb would be weak AF

Freiza disappears and reappears just to intervene.... i need to rewatch the episode after the SB... something about frieza makes me think he has some hidden power... he's gonna save kakarot just to save himself..

Goku going mess around and merge UI with SSBSS

definitely has the potential of happening goku is either going to power up more or fight until time runs out

they are way too drained to even power up more tho i dont think its likely that they will beat jiren.

Last edited:
Not possible

Everyone’s energy is too drained and considering the strongest energies would be coming from Frieza, 17 and Vegeta who would be too busy fighting to give energy, the spirit bomb would be weak AF
Makes sense.

goku and vegeta been drained of all their energy bout 4 times and they right back blue next episode.. freeza got knocked out of golden damn near had his brain squeezed out through his ears and was up within 20 seconds.. 17 STILL in this ****. :lol: i can't with this writing man.

Why should Jiren wish them back? It was implied that he had his own use for the super dragonballs during that recruitment arc, and he should now throw that away to save some ___s he didn't even know an hour ago?

I don't think they can end this in a way I find satisfactory in general, but that'd be one of the lamest routes they can take in my opinion.

What if Jiren does win, but Zen-Oh being the whimsical type just brings everyone back because they want another ToP later on?

jirens uber strong but not strong enough to just punch them off whenever he feels like it

he's already tried to eliminate both goku and vegeta to no success

Back
Top Bottom