Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

That wish is the exact opposite of what he wants. Especially after how disgusted he was talking to goku while they were exchanging blows.

goku and vegeta been drained of all their energy bout 4 times and they right back blue next episode.. freeza got knocked out of golden damn near had his brain squeezed out through his ears and was up within 20 seconds.. 17 STILL in this ****. :lol: i can't with this writing man.
Bruh its dragon ball

There is no logic :lol:

on paper jiren should win

but that smirk he pulled out at the end this week....i dunno if son would wish all the universes back..specifically U7 lol

I'd even be fine with U7 playing prevent defense and winning at the buzzer because they have more players on the board. I won't be fine with Goku and Vegeta getting some last second hail mary power up to beat Jiren. Jiren is just a monster. Any late power up to beat him just wouldn't make any sense. He's giving Goku and Vegeta hands without any problems. Maybe a fusion gets them to his level but who knows.

Powered up Jiren will be impossible to match. When Goku went UI, he was about tied with Jiren, as i don't recall him even landing a significant shot. U7 will have to beat the clock to win this thing, unless Goku goes Ultra Instinct SSB with kaioken X20 :lol:

Why did jiren says vegetangot that strong with out giving up anything.
What did the troopers give up to get god strength?

Powered up Jiren will be impossible to match. When Goku went UI, he was about tied with Jiren, as i don't recall him even landing a significant shot. U7 will have to beat the clock to win this thing, unless Goku goes Ultra Instinct SSB with kaioken X20 :lol:

Goku still hadn't figured out how to use the attack portion of UI either.

I'd even be fine with U7 playing prevent defense and winning at the buzzer because they have more players on the board. I won't be fine with Goku and Vegeta getting some last second hail mary power up to beat Jiren. Jiren is just a monster. Any late power up to beat him just wouldn't make any sense. He's giving Goku and Vegeta hands without any problems. Maybe a fusion gets them to his level but who knows.

Exactly. Even with Vegeta and Goku's recent power ups Jiren has been written as a character beyond a God of Destruction.

Not to knock my favorite character, but Vegeta spent everything beating only a candidate.

Jiren should not be beaten.

Why did jiren says vegetangot that strong with out giving up anything.
What did the troopers give up to get god strength?

Because Toppo threw away everything he believed in for the power of the position he'd been trained for but go no eliminations for it then got his *** beat by the #1 Saiyan.

Vegeta on the other hand doubled down on everything important to him, giving him the strength to molly wop ol' boy.

Toppo had a pathetic performance, Jiren was right to call him on it. Prolly why he didn't say anything. That roundhouse kick to Goku is still :rofl:

And UI Goku was not tied with Jiren. At the end of the fight Jiren displayed an extremely minor ki aura. He was still holding back tremendously fighting UI Goku.

Yeah there’s not really anyway Jiren can be eliminated that I’d be okay with

Time gonna run out with Goku and Frieza still in the ring

This coming in this week after what we just saw.

Fate :D

DVUHTNjXcAEVrA7.jpg

Sometimes I wish I collected POPS

But there’s too many series and lines I’d want :lol:

Opted for the expensive S.H. Figuarts line instead :lol:

Sometimes I wish I collected POPS

But there’s too many series and lines I’d want :lol:
Opted for the expensive S.H. Figuarts line instead :lol:
Them figuarts ain't cheap. I just ordered my first hot toy. This is gonna get real expensive. Got spidey from homecoming. Gotta get an iron man and a cap to go with it. :smh:

Stay away from hottoys. they look way too good. but that 100+ pricetag is a no no. I got most of my figures from Japan. Figuarts are expensive there too i think around the 40+ but I collect other statues. check out http://www.amiami.com/ (or .jp )
They ship to America and pretty good prices on stuff.

I also collect pops but not enough anime ones.

at so many points I've gotten this close to using the 30% off kids club coupon at barnes and noble on shfiguarts figures and pulled back because i just dont think i can get into figure collecting. I jumped into the banpresto master stars piece line because i thought the large size of the figures would scratch the itch but i liquidated all of my figures because they werent really coming out with new ones. and outside of displaying them (which i dont do) whats there to do with the figures? thats why i go the model kit route. one model kit will keep me occupied for countless hours from building, to detailing/painting, to modding down the line. the figurerise figures catch my attention for sure but some of the faces just look...problematic lol SSJ4 goku and vegeta for example
maxresdefault.jpg

at so many points I've gotten this close to using the 30% off kids club coupon at barnes and noble on shfiguarts figures and pulled back because i just dont think i can get into figure collecting. I jumped into the banpresto master stars piece line because i thought the large size of the figures would scratch the itch but i liquidated all of my figures because they werent really coming out with new ones. and outside of displaying them (which i dont do) whats there to do with the figures? thats why i go the model kit route. one model kit will keep me occupied for countless hours from building, to detailing/painting, to modding down the line. the figurerise figures catch my attention for sure but some of the faces just look...problematic lol SSJ4 goku and vegeta for example
maxresdefault.jpg
Yeah the mold on most of the figurerise model kits are awful and the colors are always off

Yeah the mold on most of the figurerise model kits are awful and the colors are always off

colors arent that much of an issue because i got an air brush for my gundams. mold/sculpt are problems though. those faces and the way the head/neck are positioned are bleh. some dont look bad at all though. the andorids, trunks, base goku and krillin look pretty good
71Bigq8L3QL._SL1500_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom