Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

oh NOW we realize the writing is horrid? :lol:

Last edited:
idk man its dragon ball.

yall shoulda known how the writing was gonna be :lol:

this ish aint no deep intricate AoT haha

it ain't even gotta be deep though its just half assed. 55 eliminations for u7... they might as well took turns fighting in a straight line. toppo looking like a destroyer that literally couldn't be touched in 125 but bum status in 126... there's a host of other gripes but the episode to episode inconsistencies between writers is maddening. :lol: toei flew too close to the sun with this one.

Last edited:
it ain't even gotta be deep though its just half assed. 55 eliminations for u7... they might as well took turns fighting in a straight line. toppo looking like a destroyer that literally couldn't be touched in 125 but bum status in 126... there's a host of other gripes but the episode to episode inconsistencies between writers is maddening. :lol: toei flew too close to the sun with this one.
But I guarantee you in the 3 years Super has been running it’s made more money than any other anime out there

They cashing out, they don’t care :lol:

It's still not bad though. It's sort of like FMA and FMA.
Both still good.
I'll I admit the manga version of blaxk/zamasu was super dope.
But doesn't take away what happened in the anime.
Hasn't dbz and super always been ahead anime to manga. I understand manga is cut down more precise version. But how does that make anime any less Canon?

It's still not bad though. It's sort of like FMA and FMA.
Both still good.
I'll I admit the manga version of blaxk/zamasu was super dope.
But doesn't take away what happened in the anime.
Hasn't dbz and super always been ahead anime to manga. I understand manga is cut down more precise version. But how does that make anime any less Canon?
DBZ was always behind the manga during its original run

The one time DBZ caught up to the manga toei stalled by giving us the Garlic Jr Saga :lol:

I think that depends on what people were specifically looking for heading into Super, cause real talk I could do without most of those one offs or straight comedy episodes that weren't part of an main arc or lead to fights. I mean we got an episode about Vegeta going to Six Flags with his family, or the baseball or security guard one's, again I'm not knocking those their just not what I was looking for coming off of Z. Although it helped me realize its not Z but something brand new in the same universe

Looks like even MORE character development is coming for our boy Vegeta. Even after that I bet the haters will show their face in here talking about him getting "washed". :smh:

Last edited:
:rofl: at the change of tone in here. It was all good days ago.

I can already taste them salty tears

Keep em coming

I enjoyed The King's run. Our guy gets the title upgrade and even the Lohan fans recognize Lohan's namesake.

Aye, whatever puny character y'all support tell em pull up on The King. He has hands for all tree of y'all.

Unless you ship the Mary Sue. Mary fans are trash, it's like being a fan of the GSW.

Yeah Vegeta put in work

Mad respect.

I would rather them beat Jiren 2 v 1 tho than Goku beating him.

Goku might get the greatest power up in history if he actually defeats Jiren 1 on 1. Although if you think about the series as a whole how many W's does he actually have in the main events. Frieza?

I think frieza is his only legit defeat....
Radditz .needed piccolo
vegeta wouldve beat him without the help of krillin and yajirobe slicing him in the back.
frieza still a toss up since he was worked up by man other enemies.
androids worked him... (heart condition)
cell was pretty much dead locked. He did blow him apart but he wasn't 100% either.
Majin vegeta, he was holding back.
Buu......idk. that was the efforts of a lot of people and him playing around...so maybe Buu.

Man if Goku knew Cell could regenerate he would have did his whole body.. that Instant Transmission Kamehameha was FIRE lol

Back
Top Bottom