Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

colors arent that much of an issue because i got an air brush for my gundams. mold/sculpt are problems though. those faces and the way the head/neck are positioned are bleh. some dont look bad at all though. the andorids, trunks, base goku and krillin look pretty good
71Bigq8L3QL._SL1500_.jpg
Them stock images always differ from the product because they’re always painted differently and sometimes the molds are different

The SSJ Vegeta was one of the ones I had the most beef with actually hahah

Them stock images always differ from the product because they’re always painted differently and sometimes the molds are different

The SSJ Vegeta was one of the ones I had the most beef with actually hahah

i want to give the new broly a try. it looks pretty good. maybe ssj3 goku as well but im skeptical about the hair

i was about to get into SH figures 2 years ago but i could never find the beerus one and i quit before i started lol

Funko Pops scratch my itch. I only collect DBZ, GoT villains (with a few exceptions) and WWE. Everyone now and then ill grab someone from a different series i like.

Last edited:
I dont like how those look personally. I've seen the S.H ones.

why dont you want to display them jdfrenchbread?

In terms of posable figures, SH Figuarts is definitely the best molded and colored line out there

I dont like how those look personally. I've seen the S.H ones.

why dont you want to display them jdfrenchbread?

To be honest I just don’t care enough lol it’s not that I don’t appreciate them for what they are, I’m just not a collector, I’m a hobbyist. I like to collect things that will keep me busy and gives me something to do aside from buying them. Which is why I haven’t jumped on the action figure/transformers/pops/collectibles train. But I love building stuff. Always have. And it’s one of the reasons I’m an engineer. So I get more joy working on my kits than I would putting figure on a shelf

how the love for them animals keeping 17 in the tourney but gohan said he fighting for fam just to take a L ??

Going from left to right was a few nights on and off worth of work. Plus the couple hours it took to build. And I’m nowhere close to being done. This isn’t even a complicated kit either. But figures just don’t give me what I’m looking for as far as a hobby goes
37F8BA56-B1A9-4819-AD0A-2AFC2E5389C1.jpeg

Gohan is trash thats why lol

Goku is Bron, Vegeta is Wade, and Gohan is Mario Chalmers :lol:

I disagree. Goku never switched teams or complain to the gods talking about my universe needs more help.

Goku is MJ(undisputed GOAT. Saying anything else just makes you look silly) Vegeta is Pippen and Gohan is Ron Harper (used to be that guy but fell off and became a role player).

Bruh i remember when i was younger i had a Zoids Liger-Zero model kit..

Man when i finally built that joint it was one of the greatest feelings of accomplishments I've ever felt :lol:
Right?? I loved zoids back then. Imagine that feel times 10. Come to find out those were the tear down versions lol there are zoid kits with more pieces and more detail that I’m gonna break into eventually as well. But I’ve got about 2-3 years worth of kits to work through for the time being lol 25 ish built, and a little over 40 to left with more coming in every so often. But that’s the reason why I’d take figurise standard over shfiguarts. For me theres no value long term value to me cause I can’t do anything with them. Ignore the mess, eventually this is going to be my work area but we just bought the house back in October and are working our way to this room eventually.
2E782A0A-FAAC-4E0F-8C1B-BDA8D6D70B29.jpeg
6C7E1752-DB5A-4EF7-8C8E-308652C5DDCD.jpeg

i had about 25 Gundams, I couldn't even tell you where they are now. I never got in to painting them, putting the stickers on was hard enough.

why not just sell what you finish?

i had about 25 Gundams, I couldn't even tell you where they are now. I never got in to painting them, putting the stickers on was hard enough.

why not just sell what you finish?
I’ll get to that point eventually, but right now everything I’ve built so far is a perpetual work in progress lol although I do buy, sell, and trade unbuilt kits. I’m always looking for a deal so if I find something below market price I’ll buy it and either sell it or trade for something I actually want.

Super really going out like that?

Pretty disappointed with the pacing of the tournament but whatever

Also the excuse that this is a rush job makes no sense at all. They planned it this way from the jump

With each episode being 1 minute, they planned it to be this sloppy from the jump

:smh::smh::smh:

Back
Top Bottom