Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I wish just for once DBS would have gone left instead of the predictable right.

Easy call months ago.

Best highlight of the tournament was goku unlocking UI < Vegeta beasting a GOD

77A0D803-78AE-4607-9BB6-27D43DE0F3C7.jpeg

Reactions: OTG
Even though I’m a Vegeta Stan I knew he wasn’t getting UI

Glad he got something to his own though

Setting it up like Vegeta vs Kid Buu

So much lazy writing but hopefully it's as badass as it was then

Arc could've been better, but that Goku VS Kefla fight made it all worth it for me. + the 1 hour special, 17 being a badass, and Freeza just being hilarious... Vegeta going ham was icing. Tbh if they would close it off different from the obvious way, this could've really been crazy. Master Roshi **** was dope, Zeno was funny too.
maybe the next goku UI ****'ll look incredible tho

Random Question:

But how do these Super leaks occur? Have the upcoming episodes been aired?
I've always wondered how they cant keep storylines/titles etc for upcoming episodes a secret. Thanks

PO

Random Question:

But how do these Super leaks occur? Have the upcoming episodes been aired?
I've always wondered how they cant keep storylines/titles etc for upcoming episodes a secret. Thanks

PO

Compilation of Japanese titles and outlines I think

Toyotaru will fix it in the manga just like Super Saiyan Rage Trunks never existing.

Enjoy the anime, wait for the manga to set the true narrative.

Bruh i remember when i was younger i had a Zoids Liger-Zero model kit..

Man when i finally built that joint it was one of the greatest feelings of accomplishments I've ever felt :lol:
Not sure why but the one I had right arm kept falling off whenever I let it walk with its battery powered motor. Regret not getting the Shadow Fox
Toyotaru will fix it in the manga just like Super Saiyan Rage Trunks never existing.

Enjoy the anime, wait for the manga to set the true narrative.
Still one of the dumbest things to come out of the arc. Still never got a concrete name for it

Rage, like the basis (at that point) for the whole transformation wasn't rage to begin with. If anything Trunks could of had some hidden potential on some Gohan Buu saga **** and the Kai's or even Whis could of unlocked it. The Kuwabara finisher was whack too

Rage, like the basis (at that point) for the whole transformation wasn't rage to begin with. If anything Trunks could of had some hidden potential on some Gohan Buu saga **** and the Kai's or even Whis could of unlocked it. The Kuwabara finisher was whack too

It was just trash all around, im honestly surprised that level of Future Trunks fan service even got approved. The fact that he could fight Black/Zamasu simultaneously for hours was just...

They really need to let Toyotaru helm the anime instead, guarantee the viewers in this thread that dont read the manga at all would see why we champion it.

Overall better narrative, characters make sense, power levels make sense, there is actual strategy in the fights, stamina is a thing when Goku says he's out he's out, no asspull power ups, better story-tie's in, SSB actually does feel divine with Goku using Hakai moves, etc.

It was just trash all around, im honestly surprised that level of Future Trunks fan service even got approved. The fact that he could fight Black/Zamasu simultaneously for hours was just...

They really need to let Toyotaru helm the anime instead, guarantee the viewers in this thread that dont read the manga at all would see why we champion it.

Overall better narrative, characters make sense, power levels make sense, there is actual strategy in the fights, stamina is a thing when Goku says he's out he's out, no asspull power ups, better story-tie's in, SSB actually does feel divine with Goku using Hakai moves, etc.
They thought Trunks was Kobe:smh:

Back
Top Bottom