Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Didnt like the new chapter, literally the only chapter I liked less than anime. Hit deserved better. They rekt him more here lol

the english dub of super is super trash. the music is horrible. bring back the old toonami soundtrack man... that **** set the mood man, once that track dropped you knew **** was real.

the english dub of super is super trash. the music is horrible. bring back the old toonami soundtrack man... that **** set the mood man, once that track dropped you knew **** was real.
It’s literally the same soundtrack as the Japanese version dude :lol:

The dub has been great so far with only a few hiccups in dialogue changes

It’s literally the same soundtrack as the Japanese version dude :lol:

The dub has been great so far with only a few hiccups in dialogue changes
i’m a sucker for nostalgia man. i just wanna hear the english dub vegeta voice with the old theme.

Never watched Dragon Ball. Just finished Super and about to watch DBZ all over again, anyone have a link to the 13 movies ?

Fear the worse for the dub when the Tournament of Power arc airs. All that epic music even the opening theme song and the ending music will be “American-ized”

Smfh

I'm still wondering why they nerfed piccollo, in my opinion he should have always been in the same light as the saiyans. atleast until Super saiyan Blue. Damn shame what happened after Cell arc.

Here's that Fan made trailer.

This was dope IDC IDC IDC

"This man isn't Black"

-Trunks Briefs

English Dub.

Hahahaha

Anyway super dub still sound weird to me.. Not sure what it is..maybe got so used to the subbed

Also, manga washed. Frost got more shine than Hit SMH

I dunno why y’all were expecting the manga to be so much different then the anime in the first place :lol:

Hit getting embarrassed by Jiren was obviously a point Toriyama made to Toei and Toyotaro for them to interpret

Back
Top Bottom