Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Just touched down

Ain’t been this excited by a Figuarts in awhile :pimp:

2300D13E-EC4D-4688-A3B5-D5A242F2D1FF.jpeg

From what I read its only PR for the game and it wont last long, but if viewership is high enough they may just say **** it and make it a full fledged series

it's a game that has some crazy *** story lines :lol:

think of it as like a Dragonball What If series kind of lmao

all kind of **** going on in that game

Dragon Ball Heroes is a Japanese exclusive arcade game that’s been popular for years now

The storylines are complete fan service but not in a lame fan manga kinda way

The storylines actually work

Dragonball Hero's is arcade card game with a TON of what-if characters. Storylines came way after the fact and rely alot on time travel and Future Trunks. I'm here for Nightmare Broly though

That’s pretty awesome, although I’ve never played the game I like looking at the artwork.

I actually enjoyed Dragon Ball GT for it being different, and seeing SSJ4 return is pretty dope

what is a PR Anime?
Basically meaning it’s going to be a short run anime that’ll only serve to promote the game

Bandai has been wanting to make a full fledged DBH anime for years now and was even discussed before Super came about

If this mini series explodes in popularity we could see it happen

They got 2 options for an anime to work, either treat it like that manga they had a few years back where it was basically kids treating the characters like Yu-Gi-Oh cards (Gundam did the same thing) or go all in with the time patrol/multiverse stuff. Not sure what else they could do moving forward for a whole series

Back
Top Bottom