Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

this makes me very happy. i low key follow dragon ball hero developments and the creative team behind it does an amazing job.

there is a manga out there, i wonder if it will be connected to that

Multiverse was very creative on some fantasy Dragonball type ****, but AF actually tried to be a full fledged sequel to the series. Never got to read all of it though

they aint need to do Ribrianne like that, she may have been annoying but that fight was actually dope. Wasn't it right after goku took care of Kefla

the manga getting mad boring to me rn the best chapter in the whole manga was when the god of destructions fought... other than that, toyotarou doesnt really come close in consistency to toriyama's manga panels.

other one off top was zamasu/black/merged vs goku & vegeta, there was cool panels in there too esp the cliffhanger when gowasu "died"

the latest chapters feel super rushed, probly cuz they want the manga to get ahead of the anime and have the anime follow the manga...

but even then, i feel like they'd have to drop 2 chapters a month once the anime starts

Calm down y’all

There’s still 33 minutes left and all the main combatants are still in :lol:

Vegeta talking that **** though :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom