Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Sooooo the Dragon Ball Heroes anime is cool

But the episode was only 8 minutes long :lol:

Shouldn’t have expected a full length thing from a promotional anime though

Animation was really clean throughout

Aint **** really happen in this episode

SSB & SSJ4 Goku HARDLY fought
Then dudes literally exchanged one fist to fist punch and one weak *** Kamehameha wave :lol:

Somehow in only 8 minutes though (for those who don’t know him or haven’t played Xenoverse 2), Fu establishes himself really well and is a badass antagonist :evil:

The Capsule Corp gear that Goku and Vegeta wear are :nthat:

Seeing Trunks meet Cooler for the first time was cool too

Last edited:
Reactions: jjs
After watching...

i think there may be an upside to these 8 min joints.

No filler and it seems to just get straight to business.

I think the story is interesting enough and it looks like well see some old heads make some appearances.

DBGT GOKU GETTING THEM FITS OFF B

giphy.gif

And SS4 forever my favorite transformation idc idc idc

giphy.gif

Man this is waaaay better than what I expected. The concept is pretty interesting, easily could've been adapted in the canon-universe and had been developped into one of the best arcs TBH... the idea is super dope. but this is cool. art, animation, voice acting all good. Fu is a bad man, love the mad scientist vibe. I wonder how many episodes this will be, I'm hoping it lasts long.

This also tells me that if an official canon anime returns next year, it'll be amazing.

I need current Goku to ask for an explanation about SSJ4 though even though he'd never use it cause Blue >>>>

Lots of interesting things could happen with this. Interesting what’s gonna happen between the gokus. I believe the time patrol goku has gone regular super saiyan god in the dragon ball hereos verse, but blue would be foreign to him

Been playing legends for 2 hrs now lmao still dont know how to block attack, the storyline is crazy too. Teach me how to dodge/block yall tho haha im on the mentor vegeta arc haha

Flood can you explain legends a little more to us. Hows it work . What you do

Only playing for 2 hours so idk if this will help lol, its a story mode game like shin budokai but doubles as pvp online game, basically your character levels up like it will on injustice

Been playing legends for 2 hrs now lmao still dont know how to block attack, the storyline is crazy too. Teach me how to dodge/block yall tho haha im on the mentor vegeta arc haha

You can't block but you can cancel out attacks. Fist cancels fist and brings up the tap scale, highest number wins.

Yellow blasts cancel each other.

Swipe left or right when being attacked to dodge but there's a gauge for that so you can't cheese it.

There is no blocking but you can dodge an attack by swiping left or right right before the opponents attack hits you

You can’t vanish infinitely though, after you do it once you have to wait for your vanish gauge to replenish or you can swap characters to have another vanish on deck too

Stayed up til 5 am Philippine time right now because of legends fun times. Cant believe this ish is free

After watching...

i think there may be an upside to these 8 min joints.

No filler and it seems to just get straight to business.

I think the story is interesting enough and it looks like well see some old heads make some appearances.

DBGT GOKU GETTING THEM FITS OFF B

giphy.gif

And SS4 forever my favorite transformation idc idc idc

giphy.gif

I like the episode, disappointing that it’s short.

Also SS4 goku is actually time patrol goku and not GT Goku. Two different characters. Time patrol Goku is more badass

Back
Top Bottom