Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Chapter 11 of the Dragon Ball Heroes Manga is the 1st episode of the Promotional Anime we saw

1) The fight is way longer in the manga. They're really having a full out clash.
2) The manga artist has a slightly different art style than Toriyama and Toyotarou. Obviously it's from the same branch of Toriyama, however, just from looking at the characters' faces, you can tell it's a diff artist drawing them. Toyotarou used to be the artist for some of the earlier chapters. The artist for Ch.11 is Yo****aka Nagayama. Not sure which chapter he started taking over from though.

Link to Ch. 11:

Chapter 11 of the Dragon Ball Heroes Manga is the 1st episode of the Promotional Anime we saw

1) The fight is way longer in the manga. They're really having a full out clash.
2) The manga artist has a slightly different art style than Toriyama and Toyotarou. Obviously it's from the same branch of Toriyama, however, just from looking at the characters' faces, you can tell it's a diff artist drawing them. Toyotarou used to be the artist for some of the earlier chapters. The artist for Ch.11 is Yo****aka Nagayama. Not sure which chapter he started taking over from though.

Link to Ch. 11:

When we getting episode 2 though

YOOOOOOOOO

Heard the full theatrical trailer dropping at SDCC.

Not to excited about the Broly rumor. Would he really be a threat?

Heard the full theatrical trailer dropping at SDCC.

Not to excited about the Broly rumor. Would he really be a threat?
Not a rumor

100% confirmed he’ll be the star of the movie :lol:

But if Kale can nerf a SSB Kamehameha then Broly for sure can do some damage :rofl:

B2F4C298-BC2C-4248-B658-7E7606FDC827.jpeg
I aint trying to be a hater but that poster looks fan made. I went on twitter to find it and experts are having issues trying to verify its authenticity. If thats real though then it looks like their creating a whole new Broly for Super and not using the one from the movie (in terms of history, this will be his first time meeting our heros's)

EDIT: forget everything I just said, movie theaters are currently selling tickets for the first Broly movie ahead of the Super release. Its real

Back
Top Bottom