Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

In the anime that’s true, but this Goku is from a different timeline/universe who also learned SSJ4. Once you get into the Hero games, endless timelines/universes are created
I know but I’m saying throughout the entirety of Dragon Ball Heroes there has only been 2 Gokus introduced

The canon timeline Goku and TP Goku which would lead you to believe it’s GT Goku unless they were to ever come out and outright say it wasn’t

Why am I getting all scraps character in legends smh, finished the story mode in 2 days so proud of myself but getting no sp characters is frustrating
Screenshot_2018-07-03-03-59-25-591_com.bandainamcoent.dblegends_ww.png Screenshot_2018-07-03-03-59-15-345_com.bandainamcoent.dblegends_ww.png

Why am I getting all scraps character in legends smh, finished the story mode in 2 days so proud of myself but getting no sp characters is frustrating
Screenshot_2018-07-03-03-59-25-591_com.bandainamcoent.dblegends_ww.png Screenshot_2018-07-03-03-59-15-345_com.bandainamcoent.dblegends_ww.png
When you do those summons it’s just luck of the draw man hahahah

I’ve gotten really lucky

When you do those summons it’s just luck of the draw man hahahah

I’ve gotten really lucky

Man this sucks lmao used up all my gems cause im only on ep 42 of genyu force saga and its ending in a day so i wanted to finish it but cant beat it cause been getting this sh.itty characters

Man this sucks lmao used up all my gems cause im only on ep 42 of genyu force saga and its ending in a day so i wanted to finish it but cant beat it cause been getting this sh.itty characters
Those EX characters you have are really good you just need to soul boost them

Those EX characters you have are really good you just need to soul boost them

Does the dbz story arc mode goes like the dbz? So we going to get cell saga next? Guess ill farm my low level on normal mode again gonna give up on genyu arc sigh

Saw ep 1 of Heroes

Seems pretty cool
Time Patrol Goku's outfit is dope lol
Wish they were a bit longer tho, but I guess since they're so short that's why the artwork was so crisp

Back
Top Bottom