Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Is Super Broly supposed to take place before or after Moro saga?
Before

Toyotaro doesn't like rehashing movie stuff in the manga so he just made a reference to it at the end of chapter 42 and that’s it

main-qimg-ab4c5e5203b3f8e38596858b2b13d432

Broly would be an interesting fight for Moro. A dude who drains power vs a guy who’s power continues to grow while fighting.

In this form, Moro is definitely OP. I’m intrigued to see who finally steps up and gets the job done.

Piccolo said fusion would be meaningless because he has Vegeta’s technique now, but I still think an Ultra Instinct Gogeta with Vegeta’s technique could un-fuse Moro without getting touched.

And I’m a Vegetto guy by the way, but he’s had his shine in the manga already. Plus Gogeta is Magic, just like Moro. Keeps a level playing field.

Broly would be the near perfect stopgap while everybody else figures out a way to defeat him unless Goku wants to wish back kid Buu :lol: :nerd:

I feel like Moro is actually going to lose/die by a mix of magic and getting his was beat not some all powerful deus ex machina.

Before

Toyotaro doesn't like rehashing movie stuff in the manga so he just made a reference to it at the end of chapter 42 and that’s it

main-qimg-ab4c5e5203b3f8e38596858b2b13d432
Fam used that to basically transition in to the Moro arc :lol:

Moro wasted his wish. I swore he would've wished for the Kai's magic sealing move to no longer work on him.

I imagine cuz Namekians only exist in universes 6 and 7. So if there's some Namekian god or w/e he or she created it, placed descendants in both universes and split up the super dragon balls in both

That sounds plausible.

Yo
Why are cell shoes are so trash in his final form

He has Piccolo's cells.

Back
Top Bottom