Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Glad you've accepted Vegeta's role in the story. That's what he's there for. Otherwise they would've ditched him awhile ago like they did Piccolo.

The condition is probably a time limit.

Vegeta gonna get the same story as always

He gets a power up, fvcks around with the main villain with his cocky demeanor thinking he’s gonna win, gets washed handedly, rinse & repeat :smh:

I’ll still get hype for his power ups though :lol:

yea I mean it’s dope him and goku are finally getting their separate paths but we all know our boy will take an L at some point in this arc smh. The only time goku doesn’t come in and save the day is vs broly lol

New visual and trailer for the next SDBH arc

Cell byke :nerd:

FA00C36B-465F-4D93-BAE3-956EA1E79D19.jpeg

does anyone watch the fan made Dragonball Absalon on Youtube. Just caught the newest ep that came out last month... such a good story
Absalon > Heroes >Super

Just finished the manga chapter.
Not bad. I actually don't hate the story so far, its got my attention.
The names are goofy except The Heeters. :pimp: That's a way better name for a group than Ginyu Force imo

Guessing Gas is the “evil” reincarnation of kid buu and that might end up being the strongest in the universe somehow. Like ss3 granolah is like of a red herring.

^havent read it in years but i use to read it faithfully for a long time. I might try to catch up this weekend. Definitely the best fan made DB story ive come across.

I immediately started thinking of a work around. Using the Namekian or earth dragonballs which give you more wishes I'd just ask for immortality first and then to be the strongest warrior ever.

I see how things have to go plot wise and it has to be a bit slow but I get all this power in not going to wait for the local crime family to cough up Frieza's location. He has to have other connections out in space. Fond a galactic patroller or something.

Getting conned in to fighting Goku and Vegeta is just silly if you that dedicated to revenge.

I can also see how this goes; Frieza may not even show up at all, Granolah fights the Saiyans in some dope battle, Vegeta feels a bit guilty when he realizes its for revenge, they claim they'll take him to Frieza if he beats them, Goku ends up beating dude, and uses the earth db to bring back the cereal ppl.

Imma need the next arc to involve Broly. That's the real strongest warrior anyway.

Just cause idk how we wanna handle spoilers since this and moro manga arcs will be animated.
can the earth dragon balls wish back people that have been dead for longer than a year? I don't remember what the limit is on Dende's dragon balls.
I wonder if you can kill someone that is immortal with Hakai?

The last stuff I read about Super returning was all about how they're looking forward to doing the Moro arc but they want to give it time to finish since they don't want another long break and they don't plan on creating filler arcs.

I mean there shouldn't be a doubt that Super will return eventually so naturally they would animate the Moro and Granolah/universe's strongest arcs.

The bigger problem I have is DB Super is a monthly manga still giving us like 20 pages a month. That's not cutting it. Should be 60 pages.

Back
Top Bottom