Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Thread been dead.

I’ll admit the manga is trifling right now. And DBH still wack rando.
dragon ball is just a mid shonen series now
all there is to it

instead of drawing on the ideas of its (superior) modern contemporaries and trying something new, they rather fall back on the same ideas and plot threads from 30 years ago for an easy buck

the new movie plot appears to be nothing worth rushing to a theater for and looks like dog water on top of it

just a legendary franchise for shueisha to milk to kingdom come because it’ll never not sell

sad to see how far the quality has dipped honestly

but SDBH still 100x more interesting than anything super doing right now

I’m the only one in this thread that looks forward to the chapters every month ?? Maybe my expectations are just not as high :lol: I’m still looking forward to seeing How this arc develops. I especially like how they’re pulling back from the past to incorporate characters like bardock. I’m also curious to see what freeza Has been up to during all of this

Will we even see him? Broly?

The Z Fighters?

Did you see Gas necklace struggle? that was your Broly moment

I’m the only one in this thread that looks forward to the chapters every month ?? Maybe my expectations are just not as high :lol: I’m still looking forward to seeing How this arc develops. I especially like how they’re pulling back from the past to incorporate characters like bardock. I’m also curious to see what freeza Has been up to during all of this

The old namekian doesn't remember anything to help. Useless outside of getting Granolah to calm down. He can't even heal right. He'll likely get killed off next.

7E25C1F9-4EFF-49C0-AA0A-DC93712581FB.jpeg

I do.

I still think Granolah will sacrifice himself. Dudes only got few years left anyway. Plus he annoys me with his fake power, hope he dont make it after this arc. Goku will finish gas the same way bardock did.

Dragonball movie supposed to be releasing in the US this summer. Also trunks and goten have grown up. Somewhat atleast

lots of news dropped from the Dragon Ball Battle Hour event

Superhero dropping in the summer
Cell rumored to be the main antagonist
Goten and Trunk finally grew up

new SDBH preview :smokin

So at least two Vegeta's it seems and two Goku's. Sigh can't imagine the level os stupidity two Goku's would bring. I hope they all at least fight each other individually, just to settle some of the argument of which version of Goku is stronger.

So at least two Vegeta's it seems and two Goku's. Sigh can't imagine the level os stupidity two Goku's would bring. I hope they all at least fight each other individually, just to settle some of the argument of which version of Goku is stronger.
there’s basically always been two goku’s and two vegeta’s in SDBH and they’ve fought already

all the episodes are on youtube to catch-up

Back
Top Bottom