Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

definitely cell :lol:

6E16E3CC-0090-46FA-8BDF-1DF40ED20387.jpeg

Sounds like a way to involve the Z fighters more. Can’t say I’m mad.

So are the animation and manga different continuity now?

Sounds like a way to involve the Z fighters more. Can’t say I’m mad.

So are the animation and manga different continuity now?
it’s basically been that way since the beginning of super with all the differences between the two but even more so now

So gamma 1 & 2 get absorbed into whatever in that pod to make a variant cell I'm guessing? Happy Piccolo gets a power up though

Last edited:
I'm confused as to what Gokus dilemma was. Just simply going to a planet with people?

Decent chapter by dragon ball super standards.
Planet hopping while fighting is cool. Goku with a little bit of Vegeta's energy in SSB should get one hit by gas but oh well.
Goku finally gonna unlock his memory?:nerd:

Going with the obvious prediction that Bardock beat gas by transforming into great ape form.
Goku gonna unlock UI SSJ4....

Decent chapter by dragon ball super standards.
Planet hopping while fighting is cool. Goku with a little bit of Vegeta's energy in SSB should get one hit by gas but oh well.
Goku finally gonna unlock his memory?:nerd:

Going with the obvious prediction that Bardock beat gas by transforming into great ape form.
Goku gonna unlock UI SSJ4....
Dragon ball heroes make it happen dammit!

Monaito wished for Barduck’s sons to thrive.

Has Goku been born yet? And how was Radditz the scout and weaker than Nappa and Vegeta?

Chapter was meh.

Yeah that chapter was a mess. And WTH at how Barduck won. But Goku can’t. They really made a messy story with the dumb wishes.

Gotta say the Manga is seriously disappointing with these last two stories.

for this to be the retcon you want it to be, raditz wouldn’t be a bodyless ghost in hell and still dead. Toyotaro is trolling yall
5079E7BD-A395-4F10-BF29-38CCA8EB05A3.jpeg

I don’t know if it’s a translation thing….thriving.

Also…seriously…how can’t Goku beat Gas? Gas seems lame. It looks like their whole crew is scared of Freezer. Not sure why he hasn’t been included in the story.

I don’t think Toriyama has anything to do with this trash.

I don’t know if it’s a translation thing….thriving.

Also…seriously…how can’t Goku beat Gas? Gas seems lame. It looks like their whole crew is scared of Freezer. Not sure why he hasn’t been included in the story.

I don’t think Toriyama has anything to do with this trash.

Don’t forget, Elec wished that Gas would be the strongest being in the universe other than gods. The only thing that goku and vegeta can use on him are their godly abilities that they can’t maintain for long enough to keep the upper hand.

Back
Top Bottom