Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

My bar for acceptable might be lower than a lot yall but in overall pretty pleased with super. The manga continuity more so than the anime but still over all pretty happy with it in its entirety. Some aspects I find stupid like how some arcs end but it usually doesn’t over shadow the large plots.

By far the weakest part of the story was battle of the gods in my opinion, but everything else from SSB And the revival of frieza, both tournaments, trunks coming back, Moro, and now this current manga arc have been great to watch unfold. Even without understanding the dialogue on thought this new movie was dope overall. Like a lot of people said, cell max was basically bio broly 2.0.
Cell was too iconic in z to not give him a full revival. Other than that gohan and piccolo stole the show with both their new forms.

Shrugs shoulders. Who knows.

I mean…we haven’t seen UI in either post ToP movie. Nor have we seen Broly in any post DBS Broly manga.

The thing I liked about DBS anime is it all built up to ToP. It just seems like fractured product lines…

Shrugs shoulders. Who knows.

I mean…we haven’t seen UI in either post ToP movie. Nor have we seen Broly in any post DBS Broly manga.

The thing I liked about DBS anime is it all built up to ToP. It just seems like fractured product lines…
Broly is shown once in the manga at the beginning of the Moro arc in chapter 42. But that’s it
1C0BD650-4897-40EB-B7C9-6FBD7922DC63.png

It literally makes no sense how he’s not in the latest arc with Gas. Broly literally has no cap…no limit. So all these stupid wishes would be null and void.

Also, I see the latest arc and this movie abusing wishes. SMH.

cant believe y’all was giving me **** in here for caping for SDBH and eating up all this slopp at the same time :lol:

It literally makes no sense how he’s not in the latest arc with Gas. Broly literally has no cap…no limit. So all these stupid wishes would be null and void.

Also, I see the latest arc and this movie abusing wishes. SMH.

They could do their own shadow dragons saga but not one dragon for episode lol

Movie was disappointing

Only part I enjoyed was seeing goku broly and vegeta train

Movie was a let down

Back
Top Bottom