Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

i’ll watch the cam movie when someone subs it but i’m full expecting this movie to be *** with all the leaks i’ve seen

Bring back Cell
1655089761195.gif

Copping August 19 , but I watched on YouTube . Gohan basically got more hair and piccolo turned to Larry June’s favorite color

The Universal Tournament wasn’t bad just didn’t seem to have any stakes.

Watching a Cam Copy of the new movie. They really have created two diverged storylines…

Manga and Anime. They casually have Broly in this movie and mention Jiren.

They have another tournament. New Gohan, Piccolo and Broly helping Goku and Vegata wash the universes.

The Universal Tournament wasn’t bad just didn’t seem to have any stakes.

Watching a Cam Copy of the new movie. They really have created two diverged storylines…

Manga and Anime. They casually have Broly in this movie and mention Jiren.

They have another tournament. New Gohan, Piccolo and Broly helping Goku and Vegata wash the universes.
is the cam movie out subbed yet??

if so pls PM da sauce

i’d put the ToP over the goku black arc bc that ending was easily some of the laziest, weakest **** dragon ball has ever pulled and literally resolved nothing :lol:
Not giving Gohan UI after all the lead up to something worthwhile makes it worse to me |l

I’m curious on who came up with the idea of Shin Godzilla Cell?

And we really had a whole movie where Goku/Vegeta fight while everyone watches them? I hope they return with the anime soon. This drought crazy.

Back
Top Bottom