Official E3 2012 Thread - What Do You Want to See?

those dudes got wrecked! 
laugh.gif

Edit,
that shotty...
sick.gif
pimp.gif

COPPED! Don't really know what the hell that was but its copped. Blew that mans face off.

can somebody please put the last of us thing up in its entirety? need to see it again.

Home come I'm still seeing Flo Rida and Just Dance 4 on my end of E3, still haven't seen anything on Last of Us or GOW yet. West Coast here.

Beyond, GOW, AC Liberation and Last of Us looking really good but Wonderbook though.

Also disappointed about no Final Fantasy Type-0, The Last Guardian and The Agent.

Originally Posted by ddouble

Beyond, GOW, AC Liberation and Last of Us looking really good but Wonderbook though.

Also disappointed about no Final Fantasy Type-0, The Last Guardian and The Agent.

ps4 gonna be out before last guardian
laugh.gif

Last of Us looked crazy. Not a big GoW guy but that looked crazy as well. I dunno guys, I always feel like these E3 pressers are tough on the Big 3 console manufacturers because if don't have a big reveal game or new hardware people will leave disappointing. You can have good presentations of the games people are expecting to see and people will still not happy. At first I came away with a feeling of 'meh' at the Sony and Microsoft press conferences but then again what was I expecting? I saw  what I expected to see, some games that I'm definitely buying, and that's it. I don't see what more Sony or Microsoft could have brought out.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

So far right now Microsoft had the weakest showing at E3 this year
laugh.gif

I liked last of us aswell, but that Harry Potter 8 minute book demo was the worst thing they could do.

Back
Top Bottom