Official E3 2012 Thread - What Do You Want to See?

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Originally Posted by blakep267

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Sony invest in 1st parties ...while MS invest in Halo and Gears ...leave the rest to 3rd party ...
i cant blame microsoft. They sell the most consoles, which mean that most of the 3rd party games are bought for xbox. So Sony really needs to have strong 1st party games, because if they dont theyd be left out in the cold. Halo and gears will both sell millions of copies. Mix that with the usual madded, black ops 2, assasins creed etc. They will outsell sony games
i believe that title belongs to nintendo. and if ps3 and 360 released at the same time ps3 would be ahead of 360
overall yes, but nintendos numbers have been decling severely the last 3 years, where as the xbox has been outselling both Sony and nintendo( last few quarters). And Im not sure what PS3 being released later matters.

didn't catcn the show (work)

can someone give a quick summary of what sony introduced.

I guess this was the big game then.
eyes.gif

Looks great, but for 99% of us it won't look that good when we play it. Also, every game is now Uncharted.

The Rayman game they showed for the Wii U was pretty sweet so I know Nintendo has all the potential to make this new system great.
I wish they would have shown some gameplay on that Zombie game Ubisoft is making for them.
I would be more surprised if Nintendo didn't knock it out the park tomorrow cause they are the ones with a new console.

That Sony conference was a damn bore for the most part.
I remember hearing about The Last of Us a while back, is there a release date yet cause that game looked damn sick.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

The thing that separates Sony from Microsoft though is that at least with their in house game developers that produce their exclusive games they try and bring new games with The Last Of Us and Beyond.Yes we know that Sony Santa Monica is doing another GOW game.

Microsoft though it's like ok we've seen this before for like the 10th time with Halo & Gears Of War

Yea.. ok 
roll.gif
 Wonderbook tho... Why are you being a HUGE FANBOY right now? Anyway.. I wanted to see more PS Vita news..

Originally Posted by 214

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Oh yeah, I REALLY want a new Splinter Cell with Spies vs Mercenaries multiplayer... Like.. Bad..

Ask, and you shall receive 
pimp.gif

The evolution of Splinter Cell applies to its cooperative and adversarial modes as well. Longtime fans will be pleased to hear that the multiplayer mode Spies vs. Mercenaries, missing from Conviction, will return. Both it and the larger co-op concept are more integrated into the single player experience, both through the game’s ‘economy system’ and the actual missions themselves. Ubisoft wouldn’t get into details, but it appears as though mission parameters can actually be affected by the completion of objectives in other modes.

SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

No shame...
Oh come on. I thought this was a joke at first but SONY of all people tagged their game as Smash Bros. Blatant copy. 

It's more like they're goin at Nintendo's throat!
laugh.gif

No shame...
Oh come on. I thought this was a joke at first but SONY of all people tagged their game as Smash Bros. Blatant copy. 

SONY?  you mean some random marketing guy who works at sony who happened to upload and label the videos right?  that is unless you think jack tretton ordered it all or did it himself

superbots never shy'd away from admitting that theyve taken inspiration from games like smash brothers

i swear gamers are so sensitive these days, i hope you got this butthurt when forza was announced

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

No shame...

SONY?  you mean some random marketing guy who works at sony who happened to upload and label the videos right?  that is unless you think jack tretton ordered it all or did it himself

i swear gamers are so sensitive these days

superbots never shy'd away from admitting that theyve taken inspiration from games like smash brothers
I'm not being sensitive calm down. The fact is Sony is trying to copy Nintendos successful Smash Bros series with their own and on THEIR OFFICIAL youtube page of their copies trailer its tagged after they game they are trying to emulate. Yea some random guy in marketing or online admin put that their but it still represents the company and what they are trying to do now. Get some of the cross over fighter money. 

Back
Top Bottom