Official EA Sports College Football 25 Thread || Next Game Coming Summer 2024

Looking forward to updating this thread again in the coming months with a new CFB game on the horizon.

My birthday is July 21st and I will take vacation to play 7 days straight of this game

Madden has had multiple issues at launch the last couple years. one of the issues was in franchise on Madden 24 when it came out, all the player builds for drafted players were messed up. every single lineman was super skinny. had 6'4 350 lb guys built like kickers. took them like 6 weeks to fix it.

i'd be pretty surprised if this game came out and there weren't any bugs for the first few weeks.

Madden has had multiple issues at launch the last couple years. one of the issues was in franchise on Madden 24 when it came out, all the player builds for drafted players were messed up. every single lineman was super skinny. had 6'4 350 lb guys built like kickers. took them like 6 weeks to fix it.

i'd be pretty surprised if this game came out and there weren't any bugs for the first few weeks.

nobody-cares-nobody.gif

I'd still buy it if it was just madden skinned over with pac 12 teams.

Yes the **** we can. The games always played different and had separate development teams. They also hired some of the guys who did CFBRevamped.

Yes the **** we can. The games always played different and had separate development teams. They also hired some of the guys who did CFBRevamped.

If there wasn't a 10 year NCAA Footba hiatus, I would agree with you. But this is definitely a "wait and see" type of situation if this game will just be a reskinned Madden with NIL and recruiting.

That's fair it just wouldn't make any sense given what's been shared about development.

Why did you just ruin my birthday 3 months early

I definitely hear you though and I'm fully prepared for glitch's mistakes whatever.... But they could give me nothing but the triple option in mascot mode and I'll run that for 7 days straight

Back
Top Bottom