Official EA Sports College Football 25 Thread || Next Game Coming Summer 2024

I agree and that's why I'm not concerned that this will be a Madden clone.

Right but there hasn't been a string of College Football games being made from EA Sports in over a decade. So they "groove" that a dev team naturally sees from having a system from working with each other for years isn't there yet. Being part of different releases, that CURRENTLY isn't there.

I don't think it's crazy for anyone to be worried about it being a Madden Reskin right NOW. In a few years after they have shown their direction will give us a better shot at how the game shapes up vs. Madden.

As of now, "Wait and See."

CFB 25 will definitely have bugs when IT launches as all videogames that released in the past 10+ years since the last NCAA football game dropped.

Hopefully they aren't of the gamebreaking variety.

Hopefully when EA drops the CFB 25 news next month it isn't just an article hyping up the pre-order bonuses and a sizzle trailer.

That poster told on himself. Talking bout "the grind."

FIU is a sneaky pick. People like to pretend they're doing hard work when that "Proximity to home" rating for all the Florida and Georgia recruits is A/A+.

He's not low :lol:

I honestly thought that was you or Keenan’s account

I hope they still include the triple option playbooks.

One of the reason I loved NCAA were the variety of different playbooks at our disposal.

Never heard of the wildcat B? Was def in vouge during the mid-late 2000s. Hell Arkansas did it with both their RBs in the SEC champ against us.

Custom playbooks >>>

Triple option, Gator Heavy (if it's still called that), and the pistol all in the same playbook.

I would give up one fumble or pick six a game because I was so option heavy

Triple option speed option everything's an option

I'll have to run with FSU the alma mater for my dynasty first... I think my favorite part was just taking whatever the draft class gave me and adjusting the team to that. If I happen to have a great dual threat quarterback then we'll run an option. If I had the traditional pocket passer that we adjusted some years I had a beast running back so I would just dominate the run game.... And just little things like having a true freshman as my fourth Wide receiver and then three seasons later. He's my number one option catching two touchdowns a game

This is truly one of my favorite games of all time. I know it likely won't live up to all of the hype but I don't care

Back
Top Bottom