***Official Eagles @ Patriots on NBC SNF vol. largest spread in NFL history***

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I just told yall leave that Young man alone ...

BEST CB IN THE GAME!
MY GAD DAMN DAWG
slurpee_p.png

tongue.gif

how bad was that play call/throw? god does this stink ... I just cant believe they threw that ball ... if i was an eagles fan I would boycott the team off thatalone ... aj pulled his best jason campbell impression straight killing a drive and a hope ... i still cant believe how they threw that pass ... ... ... whywould you do that ... all the preparation all week and to be there and to lose it all on one dumb play ...

pats may not blow out their opponent, but they still know how to win the close games.....

Good game Patriots. Our idiocy and ignorance lost us this game tonight. Sorry but we should be either going to OT right now or Eagles should have a W undertheir belt but we took that away from ourselves. Stupid playcalling and bad decision making will do that to you though. Good night Niketalk.

I just hope NT finally hops off the Pats... are they still a huge favorite to win it all? YES.. But quit acting like they're untouchable.

Also .. the throw was feely's fault.. you can't blame the coaching staff for a QB throwing into double coverage like that.. the man he was trying toforce it to had a man over top of him and one covering him man to man underneath... he gave a weak little pump fake and threw it at a very good defensiveback... He's got to know not to force that ball there.. they didn't need the touchdown on that play, just b/c the primary receiver isn't opendoesn't mean it's a bad play call and the coaches fault.. the QB can't just throw to the primary receiver every play and blame the coaches, seewhat i'm saying?

Back
Top Bottom