***Official Eagles @ Patriots on NBC SNF vol. largest spread in NFL history***

Well Patriot haters, looks like you have to wait another week. The Eagles looked like an entirely different team today than they have all season. Great game,NE defense played like crap.

Well that sucks for the Eagles...I really felt they had a shot to beat the Pats up until that costly interception. They have nothing to be ashamed of, theyfought hard and played valiantly. They're a very under appreciated team.

was that ANOTHER out route?
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
close, was a corner route but CB sagged back in Cover 2, U gotta realize that CB aint gonna be sittin in his 5 yard zone

Zant for the Horse trailer
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Why in God's name would you run an out route when you KNOW they are sitting on the sideline just waiting. They were WILLING to give them in routes and theEagles go out. Don't make no sense.

No shout-outs for ya boy Gunna there Zant?
laugh.gif
you better get in that#+#* about thatgunna.

OUCH... Welker just shut down that chick in the interview...
eek.gif
roll.gif

Welker saw that tape of Andrea with Moss and Brady last week.
laugh.gif

Talking about some "mommy's calling me for dinner" type stuff.

I just hope NT finally hops off the Pats... are they still a huge favorite to win it all? YES.. But quit acting like they're untouchable.
As bad as they played and as human as they looked. What team have you ever seen be as close to untouchable as this team has been? They have hadtwo close games the entire season that is about as untouchable as it gets. This is the NFL they arent going to blow every team out like some powerhouse collegeteam playing cupcakes. As far as the NFL is concerned this is damn near untouchable.

I guess what im saying is if they arent untouchable as far as reality is concerned what would be untouchable to you? Honestly

Just the fact that people are dissapointed when they have a CLOSE game shows me they have impressed alot of people. Wait until they actually lose to call themfrauds.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Craftsy

theone,

I concur, this is as close to untouchable as you can get, when Good teams win even tho they play bad by their standards, its a PROBLEM

welker better be appreciative of moss and thank him b/c without his presence on the field he wouldn't be+#+!

I just thought the 22 point spread was indicative of how hard the media rides the Patriots bandwagon. It's an embarassment to theleague to think that one team could be that heavily favored regardless of how nice they are on game day. Philadelphia played their hearts out. One bad playcost them the game, but they deserved it more.

Great game to watch. Feeley throwing that pick to Asante in the endzone was frustrating to watch. At least tie the game up with a field goal....

wow...props to the Eagles...you guys really gave us a hard time tonight. and feely, damn.

i still cant believe we had that much trouble. i dont know what the hell our pass def was doing out there. playing waaaay too soft coverage

i was really hoping for an eagles win. pats got a good chance if they can beat the steelers.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wow, some of yall are ridiculous. The only reason why this game was close was because the all the Patriots bet AGAINST the spread. The Pats looked terribleagainst an offense at best is mediocre besides Westbrook.

theone,

I concur, this is as close to untouchable as you can get, when Good teams win even tho they play bad by their standards, its a PROBLEM

My sentiments exactly...They walked into a ambush tonight and STILL WON. Every great team has a trap game or two this team has won both of themwhat more can you ask for from a quote un-quote untouchable team?

As bad as they played and as human as they looked. What team have you ever seen be as close to untouchable as this team has been? They have had two close games the entire season that is about as untouchable as it gets. This is the NFL they arent going to blow every team out like some powerhouse college team playing cupcakes. As far as the NFL is concerned this is damn near untouchable.

I guess what im saying is if they arent untouchable as far as reality is concerned what would be untouchable to you? Honestly

Just the fact that people are dissapointed when they have a CLOSE game shows me they have impressed alot of people. Wait until they actually lose to call them frauds.
laugh.gif
this is what i'm saying though.. i'm not calling them frauds. What they've done this year is impressive as hell, and i'venever seen anything like it. BUT, this is still the NFL and although I think overall the league STINKS this year outside of the top few teams, i still believeevery team is pretty close in talent and can beat any other team any day of the week.

Rather than say that the Eagles played great tonight, you'll say the pats played bad and that's why the game was close.. but look at who really playedbadly.. the Eagles had the -2 in the turnover game, and they still had a chance to win it. That's the thing that's going to get overlooked here.

The Pats are amazing.. i repeat, the pats are amazing.. but i'm not going to be surprised if they lose to miami in the weeks to come.. i mean, maybe alittle. but that's just the nature of this league, you can look like a million bucks against one team and like negative 3 against another the next week,and it can have nothing to do with how good your opponents record is.

I just think everyone is getting caught up in the hype and excitement of getting to say we're watching history and all that.. they want to believethey're seeing something that's never been seen before so they'll find ways to defend it and protect it.

It's whatever though.. it's all just perception, like the sig says.. in the end if they go undefeated i will give them their props - i'm stillgoing to be very surprised if it happens though.
Welker saw that tape of Andrea with Moss and Brady last week.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom