***Official Eagles @ Patriots on NBC SNF vol. largest spread in NFL history***

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

i hope when moss catches the game winner he just tosses the ball in lito's face. he would do that in minnesota no doubt, but now he's got that subdued swag. and his swag can't be stopped, it's that rare natural swag.
pimp.gif

Oh god....

The haters are having a field day. I don't see New England losing this game. The Eagles have brought it though, which is a nice change. The blowouts getold.

Not haters, but glad to see someone giving the Pats a good game. Eagles are playing tough, gotta respect it

pats got this game, brady is as calm as it gets in the clutch.
i'm not concerned about the offense....they came back vs indy. it;s the defense that's been real suspect today....they're making feeleylook like brady today...damn....not sure if they can hold the eagles even though the pats take the lead.

i hope when moss catches the game winner he just tosses the ball in lito's face. he would do that in minnesota no doubt, but now he's got that subdued swag. and his swag can't be stopped, it's that rare natural swag.
pimp.gif

83e25adedca6b036a246bdfec66a47a9beea789.gif

pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

what in the hell are you on

Back
Top Bottom