OFFICIAL EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS GAME 4 THREAD: CAVS VS MAGIC TUES 5/26 8:30 EST TNT

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the jet Photoshop

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

Originally Posted by 731balla

Originally Posted by Sriracha Hot Sauce

I'm not a Cavs fan, but this series is not over?

Cavs win game 5, they back in it. Why are some of y'all celebrating?

So what are the Magic fans supposed to do?

Not celebrate a victory?

Maybe they should try being mad instead.

Maybe try crying for a change?

Orlando should mourn after this game according to Sriracha Hot Sauce...

G*T*F*O*H* with that one.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jesus christ
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yo this had me rolling and i was rooting for Lebron lol

You gotta feel for Lebron. He's beasting out there and he got teammates who are folding under pressure.

yea stan van is very underrated. he just talks too much which is why some people don't like him. magic are really a matchup problem for the cavs. i expectthe cavs to win the next game though. i actually expect them to even up the series. every game has been close...it isnt like they are getting blown out.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by MJDaLegend

MAGIC 3-1

MVP MY (#*&$#>
laugh.gif

???? What is Lebron avg this series??? 49,35,41,44 are his point totals from this series...

did KOBE get the MVP when he lead the league in scoring and had a 81pt game???
tongue.gif

That's not the point.

Howard's got good players around him, Lebron's got a bunch of bums, cry baby, no good players.
tired.gif

Not taking anything away from the Magic's win.
everyone this year was talking about this team is so deep, DF did a great job in building this team around Bron, COY on the same team as the MVP.Everyone a few days ago before the Magic showed up Cavs cast > Lakers cast and now yall get smashed on by the Magic and now you got a team full of bums
roll.gif

remember when the all star team came out and all the Cavs fans were so mad at Mo getting "snubed" now dudes a bum
grin.gif

Magic up 3-1 as I expected but its goin to be interesting to see how they come out in game 5..... If the bs game 5 CLE can still win this series but Stan Vanhas gotten his boys to play so far.

Back
Top Bottom