OFFICIAL EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS GAME 4 THREAD: CAVS VS MAGIC TUES 5/26 8:30 EST TNT

who's the old man in your commercial chuck?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by MJDaLegend

MAGIC 3-1

MVP MY (#*&$#>
laugh.gif

???? What is Lebron avg this series??? 49,35,41,44 are his point totals from this series...

did KOBE get the MVP when he lead the league in scoring and had a 81pt game???
tongue.gif

That's not the point.

Howard's got good players around him, Lebron's got a bunch of bums, cry baby, no good players.
tired.gif

Not taking anything away from the Magic's win.
everyone this year was talking about this team is so deep, DF did a great job in building this team around Bron, COY on the same team as the MVP. Everyone a few days ago before the Magic showed up Cavs cast > Lakers cast and now yall get smashed on by the Magic and now you got a team full of bums
roll.gif

remember when the all star team came out and all the Cavs fans were so mad at Mo getting "snubed" now dudes a bum
grin.gif

who said cavs cast>lakers cast?
roll.gif
couldnt be farther from the truth

This one was extremely close. But through 4 games, the Magic have been the better team. But that said, 1 game at a time. The Cavs should come out with a lot ofenergy in game 5 but I'm afraid that crowd will be super timid to start lol. If they do win game 5, the pressure'll be back on the Magic to close outin game 6 (which they have shown they can do but who the heck knows).

We'll see. As great as LeBron has been, he really stopped the ball in that 2nd half and there really was minimal motion in that offense (relative to the1st half).

And a slow-footed Big Ben on Rashard at the end of the regulation? Definitely not a COY-quality decision.

Oh and not that I'm complaining because I love that sorta home-court "advantage" but that was a super fast 1 second outta bounds play (don'trecall exactly when it occurred in the game).

Mo, put up or shut up.

I feel bad for Lebron. This is suppose to be the year where he got the best chance to make the final . RIP now i gotta worry about my Lakers

if orl and cleveland gm gets close, i expect some whistles

am i the only one that feels this way?

lebron coming back from 1-3, will just add to his "legacy"

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by MJDaLegend

MAGIC 3-1

MVP MY (#*&$#>
laugh.gif

???? What is Lebron avg this series??? 49,35,41,44 are his point totals from this series...

did KOBE get the MVP when he lead the league in scoring and had a 81pt game???
tongue.gif

That's not the point.

Howard's got good players around him, Lebron's got a bunch of bums, cry baby, no good players.
tired.gif

Not taking anything away from the Magic's win.
everyone this year was talking about this team is so deep, DF did a great job in building this team around Bron, COY on the same team as the MVP. Everyone a few days ago before the Magic showed up Cavs cast > Lakers cast and now yall get smashed on by the Magic and now you got a team full of bums
roll.gif

remember when the all star team came out and all the Cavs fans were so mad at Mo getting "snubed" now dudes a bum
grin.gif
Not in my eyes. Never even heard of Mo Williams before he got to the Cavs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Originally Posted by Statis22

Mike Brown is being supremely outcoached for a COY
He never deserved it imo. Its all brons work.
Pretty much the truth right there

Oh and let's not forget about this:

25kh2xl.jpg
Ehh lets forget.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

Magic up 3-1 as I expected but its goin to be interesting to see how they come out in game 5..... If the bs game 5 CLE can still win this series but Stan Van has gotten his boys to play so far.
it's all in the attitude. like stan said, they can't settle for 3-1. they're one of those teams that are perceived to lack the killerinstinct... . i don;t see that happening though. i think magic comes out playing well in game 5 and not hand the cavs the win.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

COACH OF THE YEAR MY @!#

This & the "PLEASE RETURN YOUR ALL STAR JERSEY MO WILLIAMS" are probably the only 2 anti-CLE/anti-LBJ things I actually agree with in here.I'll give my $0.02 when this thing stops jumping a pg every 20 secs...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by youngin33

Can Bron get any kind of help? Teammates standing around watching the man do work.
Its pathetic. He needs Bosh/Amare

Anyone think if they lose this series LeBron takes a total turn around about leaving Cleveland? His teammates got exposed here and its clear they are notgoing to get it done

smh.gif
at so many people in here making excuses for "the king", defendinghis losses with his effort.

2-3 years ago when kobe was putting up big numbers and losing, he was just selfish and not making his team better.

When MJ was carrying the young bulls in the midst of losing to the pistons 3 straight times in the playoffs, people said he was George Gervin with a nicesmile. He scored a lot, but his teams didn't win.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

NT in general will be one salty and gloomy place if the finals some how end up being Denver and Orlando

I disagree!

I'd enjoy that finals TREMENDOUSLY.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

ANYONE HEARD FROM ALLEN,BELLE and OC?
Them @*+@## casper right about now
laugh.gif
I'm glad you quoted my name 5 times.

I'm right here, been here all night just hard to see my 4 or 5 replies in 107 pages of Cavs hate. I'll post nice and big so you can all see it andrest easy knowing I'm still OK!

Not lookin good for the Cavs, thats a no brainer.

Listen to what Stan V.G. said tho, it won't be easy up here. He's already alluded to the fact that LeBron is the best player on the court and untilthe Magic get that 4th win, its not over yet.

Like Reggie said, what more can you do? Mo and Delonte played a little better today and Bron was Bron. We are just outmatched at almost every position. Whydo you think I was rooting for Boston that whole series?

Anyways, another nice win for the white and blue. Anyone know who that fraud in the Cavs jersey clappin that Magic noisemaker was? He'd be offed aroundhere.

FYI for Game 5 I'll be there center court so if you don't see the replies, I'm not hiding.

Don't quote my name like you know me. Been here for years, you all know that. Idon't hide.

The Q will be rockin.

PS - The only game thread I started, we won. Coincidence?

Originally Posted by belle155

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

ANYONE HEARD FROM ALLEN,BELLE and OC?
Them @*+@## casper right about now
laugh.gif
I'm glad you quoted my name 5 times.

I'm right here, been here all night just hard to see my 4 or 5 replies in 107 pages of Cavs hate. I'll post nice and big so you can all see it and rest easy knowing I'm still OK!

Not lookin good for the Cavs, thats a no brainer.

Listen to what Stan V.G. said tho, it won't be easy up here. He's already alluded to the fact that LeBron is the best player on the court and until the Magic get that 4th win, its not over yet.

Like Reggie said, what more can you do? Mo and Delonte played a little better today and Bron was Bron. We are just outmatched at almost every position. Why do you think I was rooting for Boston that whole series?

Anyways, another nice win for the white and blue. Anyone know who that fraud in the Cavs jersey clappin that Magic noisemaker was? He'd be offed around here.

FYI for Game 5 I'll be there center court so if you don't see the replies, I'm not hiding. I just can afford to go to any game I want and this year thats been about 35 games.

Don't quote my name like you know me. Been here for years, you all know that. I don't hide.

The Q will be rockin.

PS - The only game thread I started, we won. Coincidence?

Simply quoting so everyone can see it again...lol series isn't over yet, but things do look bleak forus...

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

smh.gif
at so many people in here making excuses for "the king", defending his losses with his effort.

2-3 years ago when kobe was putting up big numbers and losing, he was just selfish and not making his team better.

When MJ was carrying the young bulls in the midst of losing to the pistons 3 straight times in the playoffs, people said he was George Gervin with a nice smile. He scored a lot, but his teams didn't win.

Yo, post game is hilarious. Lamar Odom w/ the Red Leather "U know that comes w/ a mechanical bull"

Back
Top Bottom