OFFICIAL EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS GAME 4 THREAD: CAVS VS MAGIC TUES 5/26 8:30 EST TNT

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

NT in general will be one salty and gloomy place if the finals some how end up being Denver and Orlando

I disagree!

I'd enjoy that finals TREMENDOUSLY.
pimp.gif

Me too.
pimp.gif

i already know what is going to happen

dwight will get a tech next game and be suspended the game afterward

cavs will win game 5

dwight will be suspended for game 6 and magic will lose as a result of the suspension

game 7 cavs will win and lbj's name will be added to history books.

the next day, david stern will somehow inherit 1 million shares of nike and coco cola in his portfolio.

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

2-3 years ago when kobe was putting up big numbers and losing, he was just selfish and not making his team better.

I will not defend that. His teammates might've been ghosting thus far but I've seen him be a ball stopper too. In that 2nd half, LeBron went away fromwhat was working in the 1st. Stop the over-dribbling and run your offense w' motion. If he's not gonna fully trust his teammates then he's nobetter than Kobe was a few years ago.

Originally Posted by belle155

PS - The only game thread I started, we won. Coincidence?

By a single point on a prayer shot... Don't 4get that.

With that, Magic close this out on thursday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

I feel bad for Lebron. This is suppose to be the year where he got the best chance to make the final . RIP now i gotta worry about my Lakers

2007 NBA Finals: San Antonio - 4, Cleveland - 0.

Originally Posted by PDub9

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

smh.gif
at so many people in here making excuses for "the king", defending his losses with his effort.

2-3 years ago when kobe was putting up big numbers and losing, he was just selfish and not making his team better.

When MJ was carrying the young bulls in the midst of losing to the pistons 3 straight times in the playoffs, people said he was George Gervin with a nice smile. He scored a lot, but his teams didn't win.

bron got the helped that he needed.. too bad the supporting cast are being outplayed by the magic's supporting cast..and the cavs main problem is theydon't know how to defend the perimeter shooter.

Oh Well. Good shot Shard. Time to see what the Cavs are made of. Series still isn't over yet. Tough seties for the Cavs,just need to buckle diown, itain't over til its over. Show the heart of a champion, bring it back to Cleveland for game 7. Phoenix did it recently, be the fteam to do it to advance tothe finals, just need to have faith. See yall game 7.

i think a denver and orlando final would be
pimp.gif

both teams bring a lot of intensity.. games would be exciting if anything

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

By a single point on a prayer shot... Don't 4get that.

With that, Magic close this out on thursday
pimp.gif
yes, it was a coincidence.

don't forget all the no-calls on lebron's traveling (damn near every play), charging (half the time)

as well as the constant flopping by varejao and ben wallace.

If cavs lose this series which is almost guranteed they will lose is it inevitable that Lebron might never in a championship?

SMH head @ dudes saying the cavs supporting cast sucks and mike brown sucks and so on... The cavs bench just got cold at the wrong time. Mo is struggln and maybe folding but the rest is Orlando's makn shots and Orlando has the mis matches. IMO othr than my beloved Lakers (
laugh.gif
) CLE is one team that can win 4str8. Like I said if the Magic wanna go to the finals they cme out and play to win in game 5.

Unless you're suggesting a divine or scientific reason.. yes, coincidence. lol
Anyways, cheer hard and bring a drum!

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

For real stop sayin this should be 4-0. Rashards 2 shots were just as clutch as Lebrons. With out lewis its 3-1 Cavs. Without Lebron its 4-0 Magic. Im sick of this woulda coulda shoulda BS. What happened happened.

With that said im still optimistic.

Im confident the cavs will win at home in game 5. Its allll about game 6, if they can somehow survive game 6. Either Lebron or Stern or both will close it out at home.
there is some truth to that if one factors out the refs help

and the series is FAR from over
in fact, i think the cavs take it in 7

I hope not though

I'm pumped that Orlando has a chance to upset the Cavs but...

...the way they played in the last 3 minutes of regulation was sickening. Launching threes over and over with 16 on the shot clock with a 5 point lead andunder 3 minutes left? Really? That's the best shot you can get? I felt like I was watching Denver all over again. They didn't even attempt toget the ball inside even when the Cavs were in the penalty. Orlando and Denver have to be 2 of the dumbest teams as far as protecting a lead. I fully expectedLebron to take over and win the game right up until the final buzzer. I don't think I'd have any hair left if I were a Magic or Nuggets fan.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

If cavs lose this series which is almost guranteed they will lose is it inevitable that Lebron might never in a championship?

NO. I can't say that strongly enough. I don't know what would even give you that idea.

Add him to the list, Malone, Stockton, Barkley, Ewing....

After reading Belle's post, real talk, I had to squint every time reading another post because my eyes got used to that big *&^ font
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Add him to the list, Malone, Stockton, Barkley, Ewing....
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Lebron is gonna go to NY with a REAL all star if they bow out this year and next .. He loves Ohio but you can see his hunger for championships and to be thegreatest is far bigger than those guys.

Back
Top Bottom