Official ECF Game 1 5/20 8:30PM EST TNT Magic vs. Cavs

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Magic are pathetic.

They got 49, 6 and 8 points from LeBron yet couldn't beat the Magic.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

See what I did there?
Wahhhhhhhhhhh?

Yo OC I got your post ready for you.

Cleveland is pathetic.

Cavs gave the game away, and they needed a 49 point game from Bron to even keep it close.

If the Cavs could play a lick of defense, they would've won.

Oh well.
happy.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by early90s

Originally Posted by jacksonvilleNC

Lebron needs to stop with the trick shots and get in some cardio
Lebron needs to stop taking the ball up the court on every possession and let his teammates work for a change.
i was gonna say just that.... too many offensive possessions where he was dibbling half the shot clock away. they stopped moving the ball. howmany shots did mo williams take in the last 5 minutes other than the 3 and the catch and shoot?

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

why didnt he shoot when pietris fell?...MJ would've, kobe would've, hell melo would've

He really shoulda just lifted up and let it go once he bulldozed Homie
but Dont think he had any lift left in his legs

Lebron needs to stop with the trick shots and get in some cardio

ehhhhhh, even marathon runners get cramps when their body is push over the limit
if this was happening to him every game ok u would have a point,
30 shots, and Zero help from his teammates ...

Originally Posted by Fearless

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Great to be a Magic fan, hard fought win.

Can the Magic please get some damn credit and respect in the media?

i always respect Magic after they swept us, Spurs this season. They are no joke, not like Lechoke and his team
roll.gif
Ok so how did Lebron choke? I blame this loss more on his team then on him.
*peeps sig...Oh I get it. feels good to laugh at someone after the L(t)akers almost choked a series to an undermanned undersized Rockets squad

Lebron's gotta be a better closer. You can't be missing FT's down the stretch like that. This is why I can't say he's better than Kobe yet.Kobe was in the exact same situation last night and he willed his team win, Bron didn't. Though he still had a crazy game....you gotta finish. Them 49don't mean jack if you lose.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
lebron Bulldozed a @@!+* to the ground
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm saying. That was #%$$ was blatantly obvious too. I don't care if that woulda been MJ...you have to call that #%$$.
smh.gif

eh, just a lil wake up call to Cavs. they haven't been tested in the 4th so they ain't used to it....

but now they know, and it won't happen again.

Originally Posted by early90s

Originally Posted by Fearless

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Great to be a Magic fan, hard fought win.

Can the Magic please get some damn credit and respect in the media?

i always respect Magic after they swept us, Spurs this season. They are no joke, not like Lechoke and his team
roll.gif
Ok so how did Lebron choke? I blame this loss more on his team then on him.
*peeps sig...Oh I get it. feels good to laugh at someone after the L(t)akers almost choked a series to an undermanned undersized Rockets squad

His FT!!!! Kobe made all the FT last game. therefore i called him choke.

Does anyone know who Doug Collins is refering to when he tells us about coaching some guy named "Michael"? Who ever it is, Doug seems to drop thisname several times a game.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Lebron balled out, BUT

he missed 3 FTs in the 4th quarter... the Cavs lost by just 1 point..
nerd.gif

It sure as hell ain't easy to hit FT's when you can barely move your legs. Those cramps really got to him

Back
Top Bottom