Official ECF Game 1 5/20 8:30PM EST TNT Magic vs. Cavs

Van Gundy is astounded
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by enrique23

why the f$%^ does lebron always act like he's hurt when he gets embarassed?
indifferent.gif

he goes for the dunk, gets stripped and then stays in the backcourt testing his ankle

play the f$%^&*( game the right way

happened twice

Looks like the Cavs and Bron don't have that D Fish luck. Gurantee if it was D Fish shooting that Mo Williams shot, it would've miraculously went in.

Told people this would NOT be a easy series for the Cavs. Magic just match up well with them in my opinion. Still think Cavs will win the series though.

Howard still isn't a dominant block player...30 and 13 is a given for him...but he did what he had to do...people in this thread are too emo...lol

That was a GREAT game.

I owe Orlando an apology.

I swore the Cavs wouldn't fall into the same trap that LA almost fell into after having the benefit of getting to watch the Lakers and Denver play lastnight.

Cavs outside of LeBron simply didn't step up. I mean, Redz hit that big shot. And Mo hit a couple too.

But ever since MJ with 69 @ Boston, I don't see how a team encourages their main guy to dominate the scoring like that.

Magic did the same thing LA did last night. Let 1 man get all the points and shut down the other players.

Quite simple.

Dam dont know how they lost that game.

Wahtever though, they arent gonna lose this series so no biggie. Im 100% positive they wont lose the series. If they lose this series il delete my SN.

As long as Lebrons playing...

aww man sumwhere skip bayless is in a dimly lit basement with a yellow scratch pad n pen writing his notes for 1st Take

tommorow lookin like mr burns...

Orlando lives and dies by the trey ball

I still dont see the Cavs losing this series..it'll be tough, but the cavs will pull through

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Howard can be guarded str8 up cause he HAS NO POST MOVES. You only double team people who DOMINATE the paint, not people who dunk hard in the paint. If you push Dwight 10 feet from the rim, he won't know what to do, and it's not like they feed him the ball a lot anyway.
He dominates the paint on D for sure, but not on O. He's not even averaging more than 18 in the playoffs. He's not a dominate low post player on O, not even close, and never will be cause his fundamentals stink
laugh.gif
30 points 13 rebounds... now what????

laugh.gif
got to love the playoffs man, both series are fun match ups. 4 great teams playing hard nose ball, cant complain.

I love seeing Lebron fail! This guy trys too hard!

I honestly couldnt stop laughing how he jagged his free throw. Cmon now, "mr. almighty" cant even hit a simple free-throw! Ride out with that !@%+!

And the best part of the night how this scrub cries after a little blood drips down from his knee.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Ahhhh this man is comedy. Lakers-Magic...Lakers in 5

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Are all the Lakers fans in here so happy because they're scared of Bron?
If they get through Denver I'd rather the Lakers play the Cavs. We match up better against them. Dwight is a beast down low. Although, I wantthe Lebrons to be eliminated as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

why didnt he shoot when pietris fell?...MJ would've, kobe would've, hell melo would've

He really shoulda just lifted up and let it go once he bulldozed Homie
but Dont think he had any lift left in his legs
QFT. I've never heard of the game winning bulldoze, travel, and tomahawk jam.

I see Cavs fans calling out Lakers fans as only being glad that the Cavs lost because they are scared to face Lebron in the finals. Well, as far as I'mconcerned, you're DAMN right I don't wanna see that team in the finals.
laugh.gif
I'd much rather see the Magic than have to play against Lebron and ateam that won 66 games and only lost at home twice (once if you don't count the give away game). Good job Magic
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom