Official ECF Game 1 5/20 8:30PM EST TNT Magic vs. Cavs

LALAKERFAN213 wrote:
20/30 = 66.6666667% from the field
eek.gif

I'm still trying to let that sink in.

Ain't nobody choked tonight.

Just a great game all around. Bron, Dwight, Rashard, etc.

Rashard stepped up huge down the stretch.
pimp.gif

eek.gif
if that Month Williams shot went in

pimp.gif
to Chuck for calling out the refs on ALL of those bad calls they made against Orlando.

Dwight Howard is the first player to foul out of an NBA game with 2 fouls.

How bout if he didn't score on two trips around the 4 minute mark in the 4th quarter that game was over.

criticizing him tonight is just extreme nitpicking.

20-30 from the floor. 8 assists, 6 boards, 3 blocks and 2 steals.

c'mon now.

As a celtics fan, this just reinforced my opinion on Kendrick Perkins' low post defense. Dwight looked a lot better tonight than he did in 7 games.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

As a celtics fan, this just reinforced my opinion on Kendrick Perkins' low post defense. Dwight looked a lot better tonight than he did in 7 games.
i agree. perkins is so underrated. he just needs to work on mental focus when it comes to catching passes and handling the ball.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Originally Posted by Ghenges

I'm screen printing predictions in here.

What you say now WILL be held against you in future posts.

Just a warning.
nerd.gif

everyone who predicted a sweep

suicide.jpg

roll.gif

I can't even type anything serious in here.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

pimp.gif
to Chuck for calling out the refs on ALL of those bad calls they made against Orlando.

Dwight Howard is the first player to foul out of an NBA game with 2 fouls.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Are all the Lakers fans in here so happy because they're scared of Bron?
If they get through Denver I'd rather the Lakers play the Cavs. We match up better against them. Dwight is a beast down low. Although, I want the Lebrons to be eliminated as soon as possible.

We're happy not because we're scared of Bron, but because OC stay coming in Laker threads with nothing good to say. Well at least thats how I feel
laugh.gif

The hypocrisy must stop. Bron did all that in an L while folks ready to crucify Kobe if he did the same.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Dam dont know how they lost that game.

Wahtever though, they arent gonna lose this series so no biggie. Im 100% positive they wont lose the series. If they lose this series il delete my SN.

As long as Lebrons playing...

nerd.gif

9ac3cfad361128d7eab35f0fc421fa7c-getty-87746152_dlk027_cavs_v_magi.jpg

not even
eek.gif
with anything him or LBJ does anymore....

and yea...Magic won that despite the Cavs getting damn near every call down the stretch. Orlando's confidence gotta be sky high right now...

LOL they stricken Lee's dunk from the records word to the Ten Commandments movie.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

i agree. perkins is so underrated. he just needs to work on mental focus when it comes to catching passes and handling the ball.
I definitely agree, I noticed it in the first quarter, Dwight's "moves" worked against Z far better than Perkins, Kendrick alwaysplays Dwight really well, much credit to him.

The Cavs will come out firing next game for sure, but there isn't much else Lebron can do, his team has got to step up and make shots.

Back
Top Bottom