Official ECF Game 1 5/20 8:30PM EST TNT Magic vs. Cavs

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Im writing big because its that funny.

You lakers fans are just showing how salty you are.
Its sorta pathetic how much you @!$$% about Lebron.

The cavs just lost there first game of the playoffs. FIRST GAME, and you guys are posting like they got knocked out of contention. You guys really really must be nervous.

Calm it down
roll.gif

you guys really are a bunch of odd balls.

Lol ONE GAME. I really should go into the lakers denver thread when the lakers lose and hit my post limit with Kobe Crying, Kobe laying on the ground, Kobe in court, Kobe with his white friend, Kobe with his Fro that goes backwards, but im not stoppin to your level.

uhmmmm. So you really think other people don't gloat? %*#$ happens, move on my dude. Cavs fans or LA haters would do the same thing. It's the nature ofa fan.

The cavs just lost there first game of the playoffs. FIRST GAME, and you guys are posting like they got knocked out of contention. You guys really really must be nervous.

Calm it down
roll.gif

Lol ONE GAME. I really should go into the lakers denver thread when the lakers lose and hit my post limit with Kobe Crying, Kobe laying on the ground, Kobe in court, Kobe with his white friend, Kobe with his Fro that goes backwards, but im not stoppin to your level.

I'm sorry but as much +!$* talk Cavs fans, LeBron fans, and Laker/Kobe haters have talked...all because this team ran through +#%%$%# Detroit and ATL ofall people, this reaction was warranted. Making posts comparing their playoff dominance to the 2001 Lakers.
laugh.gif
Be serious. Game 1 against a for real team andthey lost.

Mr. MVP needs to watch more tape of Kobe last night if he wants to "imitate (Kenny Smith)" the real "King" of this league.

But, the reason why they lost tonight was because the other players choked at the end and the offense was so stagnant.

They never faced adversity so this will be a wake up call. Don't count the Magic out just yet.

wow, laker fans are vicious..... it's like them against the world...... laker fans, you team didn;t play all that great either.... a couple of dumb k-martfouls and a dumb in-bounds gave you the win yesterday.... so don;t be so hard on the cavs for losing this one.....

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Tough loss, but I will show face.

Nobody stepped up besides LeBron and I chastised the Lakers about that last night.

smh.gif

It's not that they lost by a point that is annoying (although I would have preferred a shot going to the basket).

It's that they gave up 59 points in the 2nd half, lost a 15-point halftime lead, stopped being able to cover the Magic 3-point shoters, and reverted to a LeBron-centric offense for much of the 2nd half. That's what sends me toward panic mode.

Not there yet, but leaning in that direction.
frown.gif
props for showing up

and
laugh.gif
@ everyone with the "salty Lakers fans, blah blah"
there's 4 teams left so we watching all the games, this is a basketball game thread, this is a message board. everyone comes into the Lakers game threadsand go off on every little mistake
laugh.gif
so #%** outta here

we're all fans of basketball here

we're gonna root for a team in the other series of course, and not all of the Lakers fans are Cav's haters

Just saying

Jehlers02 wrote:
this is also the first time that the team they were playing against was competing as well. and you know its true

CANT BLAME LEBRON, HE DID EVERYTHING BUT SWEEP THE FLOOR..

ITS THE OTHER GUYS[ MO, WEST] WHO NEED TO STEP IT UP..

As a fan with no team left in the playoffs, let's stop with the ref nonsense.

No doubt there are fouls being called that probably shouldn't, all around, but, Lakers fans need to fall back a bit about the calls Lebron be getting.

Kobe been getting that same treatment.

Anybody who isn't a Lakers fan will tell you this.

That's why a Bron/Kobe potential Finals matchup is gonna be a problem. Refs won't know what to do
laugh.gif

Difference now is though, at least Bron takes it to the hoop where he's putting refs in position to make a call, whereas Kobe is more of a jumpshooternowadays.

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

I love seeing Lebron fail! This guy trys too hard!

I honestly couldnt stop laughing how he jagged his free throw. Cmon now, "mr. almighty" cant even hit a simple free-throw! Ride out with that !@%+!

And the best part of the night how this scrub cries after a little blood drips down from his knee.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Ahhhh this man is comedy. Lakers-Magic...Lakers in 5
All that hate in your heart is not healthy son.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Calm it down
roll.gif

uhmmmm. So you really think other people don't gloat? %*#$ happens, move on my dude. Cavs fans or LA haters would do the same thing. It's the nature of a fan.
No the funny thing is, its the LAKER FANS gloating.
Lakers fans gloating for the Magic....
eyes.gif

I personally could care less if the Lakers win or lose. I dont jump into threads going YEAAAA ROCKKKETTTTSSSSS WHOOOOOOOO!!!! ROCKETTSS.
And i dont think any other cavs fans ahve either. If so show me.

Lebron is scared of taking the last shot......6 years and one GW on Ronny Turiaf c'mon my man. Step up your clutch game.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Tough loss, but I will show face.
I mean...with you being you...how could you not?
laugh.gif

You know you'd hear it until kingdom come...

Calm it down
roll.gif

My dude...you sound hurt.

Relax...don't let it all get to you.
Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

pimp.gif
to Chuck for calling out the refs on ALL of those bad calls they made against Orlando.

Dwight Howard is the first player to foul out of an NBA game with 2 fouls.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Good ol' Chuck
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

large-salt-pile.jpg

hahahahah @ cavs fans trying to make themselves feel better. This aint about the Lakers... Yall lost , now take the !**% talkin the same way u dish it out

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

wow, laker fans are vicious..... it's like them against the world...... laker fans, you team didn;t play all that great either.... a couple of dumb k-mart fouls and a dumb in-bounds gave you the win yesterday.... so don;t be so hard on the cavs for losing this one.....
You know what's funny? They're the same ones complaining about their game threads being filled with "haters" after a loss.

Look at the last few pages of this thread.

After a Laker loss it's, "This thread would never go 70+ pages if we won.
frown.gif
"

Even if I wasn't a Laker fan, I'd still hate LeBron, and its not really his fault. He's a pretty good player, I'll admit. Its the NBA'sfault for having him in our faces 24/7.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Calm it down
roll.gif

uhmmmm. So you really think other people don't gloat? %*#$ happens, move on my dude. Cavs fans or LA haters would do the same thing. It's the nature of a fan.
No the funny thing is, its the LAKER FANS gloating.
Lakers fans gloating for the Magic....
eyes.gif

I personally could care less if the Lakers win or lose. I dont jump into threads going YEAAAA ROCKKKETTTTSSSSS WHOOOOOOOO!!!! ROCKETTSS.
And i dont think any other cavs fans ahve either. If so show me.
Everybody does it.

Laker fans will come in when the Cavs lose. And Cavs fans will do the same when the Lakers lose.

Big deal.

Kobe fans are soooo predictable. Let's guess which guard/forward will become good for them to hate on next. OJ Mayo perhaps? Damn, called thisBron's rookie year and to see it happen is COMEDY! Dude's really be on some jealous !%#% whenever someone's mentioned in the same breath as theirfavorite player.

lebron has 49 points and his team loses...now he has finally experience a bit of what kobe has experienced

Back
Top Bottom