Official ECF Game 1 5/20 8:30PM EST TNT Magic vs. Cavs

wow the hate is thick in this thread.

lebron had 49 8 & 6, shot 20-30 from the field, 2 steals, 3 blocks. What more can you ask for? sure he missed a couple of free throws that hurt them in theend, but what about the drive and dish that lead to the 2 Delonte corner 3's, the drive and finish on Dwight, the hustle to dive on the floor and get thejumpball at the end, winning the tip and giving Mo a chance to win the game? If he hadn't made just ONE of those plays, the game wouldhave been over already. He made the plays to give his teammates a chance to win the game. If West would had made the 2nd 3, or Mo would have made that lastshot, the Cavs win. Ball didn't go their way tonight, it happens.

No one choked in this game. Hats off to the Magic for playing one hell of a 2nd half. They made all the plays when they needed to. Dwight absolutely killed. Itfelt like Rashard made every jumpshot he took.

Helluva game. Some of you guys need to learn how to give credit when credit is due.

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

Originally Posted by November33rd

I love seeing Lebron fail! This guy trys too hard!

I honestly couldnt stop laughing how he jagged his free throw. Cmon now, "mr. almighty" cant even hit a simple free-throw! Ride out with that !@%+!

And the best part of the night how this scrub cries after a little blood drips down from his knee.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Ahhhh this man is comedy. Lakers-Magic...Lakers in 5
All that hate in your heart is not healthy son.
laugh.gif
Listen, stop it.... Please.. I dont wanna keep coming back in here seeing if somebody has something to say bout my comment.

You LJ fans are so blind its not even funny anymore. This man is nothing, believe me. MVP my ++!. C'mon now, this man dribbles the ball in front of his defender until 3 sec left on the shot-clock n jaggs. James is wack, hes not going to the finals, he wont own a ring....Ever......Its not hate, its truth... Now stop it...Im leaving this thread...

Witness my ++!!

sick.gif

Originally Posted by JaFlash

Originally Posted by Al3xis

WHY can't the Cavs get out and run more?

It bothers me to no end to have the best open court player in the world and not utilize it.

IF they revert to their old ways offensively, which they did in the 2nd half tonight. They will need 7 to win this series, and will absolutely not beat LA or Denver.

D'antoni will let him run in 2010
yeah, well...my thoughts on D'Antoni and Walsh vs Brown and Ferry are well known at this point.

if LeBron leaves Cleveland without a title those two should be banned from the game of basketball.

Originally Posted by November33rd

I honestly couldnt stop laughing how he jagged his free throw. Cmon now, "mr. almighty" cant even hit a simple free-throw! Ride out with that !@%+!

And the best part of the night how this scrub cries after a little blood drips down from his knee.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
All that hate in your heart is not healthy son.
laugh.gif
Listen, stop it.... Please.. I dont wanna keep coming back in here seeing if somebody has something to say bout my comment.

You LJ fans are so blind its not even funny anymore. This man is nothing, believe me. MVP my ++!. C'mon now, this man dribbles the ball in front of his defender until 3 sec left on the shot-clock n jaggs. James is wack, hes not going to the finals, he wont own a ring....Ever......Its not hate, its truth... Now stop it...Im leaving this thread...

Witness my ++!!

Your intelligence is now in question.

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Lebron played a hell of a game. There's not much more he could do out there. It sucks when a player puts on that type of performance and their team loses. This is coming from a Laker/Kobe fan btw. We all need to get along and just share the love for the game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
VERY WELL SAID....

NOW THAT EVERYBODY TALKED THEIR SMACK, LETS JUST ENJOY THE PLAYOFFS...

Turk looked very relaxed in the last minutes.

Son was singing and smiling even when the Cavs took the lead.

He must need to do that to block out SVG's ramblings.

Witness my ++!!
lets not get carried away now

You guys had to know Lakers fans would be in here after a Cavs loss...

Everytime the Lakers lose we are reminded how much better Lebron and the Cavs are.

We're just dishing it right back.

it's all jokes
laugh.gif

this was the perfect ideal game for me...

my favorite player going off for a great game

and my favorite team coming out with the w.

lets go magic, lets go lebron

lol

uh oh....... this thread has deviated away from the game and turned into your typical kobe vs. lebron thread.....make a sticky on top called kobe vs. lebron,ban anyone that utters their names in the official game thread

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Im pretty sure Cleveland will take this game if they dont do anything idiotic the next half. Orlando will have to have a better start in Game 2 or R.IP.

I had to quote myself
laugh.gif

Witness my ++!!

LeBron definitely tea-bagged this dudes sister.

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

QFT

GUNNA GET IT wrote:
DOWNTOWN43 wrote:
pimp.gif
to Chuck for calling out the refs on ALL of those bad calls they made against Orlando.

Dwight Howard is the first player to foul out of an NBA game with 2 fouls.

roll.gif

roll.gif

1.Who just LOVES to see someone fail?
2.HOW THE *&#^ IS 49PTS, 8RBS, AND 6 AST failing?

1. ALL of the people rooting against the lakers and kobe. you know that it is true. everyone wants to see the lakers/kobe fail

2. Imagine this were a game 7 and he had those exact stats, and they lost. Would you really count that as a success? if the team ends up losing, then the players failed. am i right?

Right, I follow, but LeBron didn't fail, it's not Lebron vs. 10. LeBron failing is shooting 5-26 and not getting anyone the ball, playing out of hiselement. Bron made a good push tonight, the supporting cast did not show up like they should have. Z missed like 5 wide open looks, all the wide open missed3s early on. I understand this dude is just a straight LeBronphobe, so I shouldn't even worry... but we'll see what happens as the series goes on.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Witness my ++!!

LeBron definitely tea-bagged this dudes sister.

really looks like it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

wow, laker fans are vicious..... it's like them against the world...... laker fans, you team didn;t play all that great either.... a couple of dumb k-mart fouls and a dumb in-bounds gave you the win yesterday.... so don;t be so hard on the cavs for losing this one.....

It really has nothing to do with the teams.

It's certain posters on one side trying to rile up the other side (and vice versa). You know NT, if you talk slick in one thread about another team and then your team loses, you're getting called out.
This sums it up perfectly.

I posted once since the end of the game, and said nothing about the Lakers, or LeBron. It's just the way NT is, people.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

QFT

GUNNA GET IT wrote:
DOWNTOWN43 wrote:
pimp.gif
to Chuck for calling out the refs on ALL of those bad calls they made against Orlando.

Dwight Howard is the first player to foul out of an NBA game with 2 fouls.

roll.gif

roll.gif

Wow, hop the *&#% off. Swear you Laker dudes are the worst kind of haters there are. At least we give props when due. Who just LOVES to see someone fail? HOW THE *&#^ IS 49PTS, 8RBS, AND 6 AST failing? And how you just gon say a simple free-throw?? He's made more freethrows than ANYONE in the NBA this year on account of how often he gets to the line. You take 4 or 5 hits to the arm and body, get up, and re-focus, and make free-throws. Herb #*& #%&*@, we got us Game 2 and so on.

Easy....He lost at the end of the game!!!

Dont mean %+*% when you're shooting 77-78%!!!! I can shoot that at the strike with my $*+$*%% toes!! This man is a hurter, believe me.

Every other player can do it, why cant this !+*%+? Listen you hurter, keep D-Riding this herbavore. Deep down in your hurting little broken heart you dontbelieve that. Now go turn to a camera sitting in the locker room with his boyfriend crying, having their tears drip down into that 2 dollar ice bucket...Imups!

Back
Top Bottom