Official ECF Game 1 5/20 8:30PM EST TNT Magic vs. Cavs

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I need that clip of Craig Sager dunking.

Originally Posted by SC415

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE HIGHLIGHT OF COURTNEY LEE DUNKING ON LBJ???

its not a highlight if it happens anything happens to lebron... stern burned it..... wade had a mean block on lebron and no one showed a replay what soever...

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

Listen, stop it.... Please.. I dont wanna keep coming back in here seeing if somebody has something to say bout my comment.

You LJ fans are so blind its not even funny anymore. This man is nothing, believe me. MVP my ++!. C'mon now, this man dribbles the ball in front of his defender until 3 sec left on the shot-clock n jaggs. James is wack, hes not going to the finals, he wont own a ring....Ever......Its not hate, its truth... Now stop it...Im leaving this thread...

Witness my ++!!

LeBron definitely tea-bagged this dudes sister.
laugh.gif
the hate is STRONG... dude is like
mad.gif

roll.gif

i mean, Lebron can't make FTs, but he's definitely balling harder than anyone else in the game right now.

hope he comes to his senses and leaves this scrub franchise for the Knicks in 2010.

oh man i love those guys. they always crack me up.
smokin.gif

it was Chucks fault that the shot clock fell down. I was like this when I saw that
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Will ever end? Kobe v. MJ, Kobe v. T-MAC, now Kobe v. Lebron....seriously?

but anyways...
Lee dunking on Bron!
pimp.gif

GO MAGIC!!!

It's only one game..

but Magic picked it up at the 2nd half..

Cavs better win the next one or they're in trouble..

I saw the first and half quarter and went out thinking it'll be over ..SMH

Good job for stealing one Magic..

Ernie's Neato Stat of the Night had me laughing so hard I was in tears. . .TNT does it again.

Originally Posted by xdahcreator

Originally Posted by SC415

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE HIGHLIGHT OF COURTNEY LEE DUNKING ON LBJ???

2rc9wm9.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I JUMPED OUT MY COUCH WHEN I SAW IT!! I THOUGHT ESPN OR TNT WOULD OF SHOWN THISHIGHLIGHT BUT I GUESS THEIR NOT
eyes.gif

^^^ Look at this herbivore almost busted his %#$* after getting a facial!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
poor guy

LMAOOO look at his right foot...My son said "put your right foot in, put your right foot out...."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
OMG im almost in tears watching this!!

I missed most of this game (playing UFC) until the 6 min mark in the 4th and I can't express how glad I am the Cavs lost

And I'm glad NT comes thru with pics, vids, and gifs oh my, cause I would have never seen Lee bangin it on James

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

Listen, stop it.... Please.. I dont wanna keep coming back in here seeing if somebody has something to say bout my comment.

You LJ fans are so blind its not even funny anymore. This man is nothing, believe me. MVP my ++!. C'mon now, this man dribbles the ball in front of his
defender until 3 sec left on the shot-clock n jaggs. James is wack, hes not going to the finals, he wont own a ring....Ever......Its not hate, its truth... Now
stop it...Im leaving this thread...

Witness my ++!!

LeBron definitely tea-bagged this dudes sister.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom