Official ECF Game 1 5/20 8:30PM EST TNT Magic vs. Cavs

I am happy to finally see some good games. both last night and tonight kept me in the edge of my seat. Best part about being a basketball fan.

Lebron went TO WORK tonight. I don't understand why he didn't take the ball inside on that last possession though. I saw 14.1 seconds left on the clockand figured Lebron would take time down, drive in and get the foul. Oh well, magic played great in the second half.

As a basketball fan, I want a Lakers/Cavs final. I just want to see a classic match up. I am rooting for the magic to take it to seven games and lose in gameseven. But this game certainly brought the Cavs (and their fans) back down to earth. Once the supporting cast starts to show up in the next game, Cavs will winthough.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

xdahcreator wrote:

SC415 wrote:

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE HIGHLIGHT OF COURTNEY LEE DUNKING ON LBJ???

This is what you kids call getting dunked on now?� Do you know who Scottie Pippen is?� Patrick Ewing?� Son just didn't make it in time... it
did look nice though.� Correct me if I am wrong, but...

THIS

IS SOMEONE GETTING DUNKED ON.

thank you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

xdahcreator wrote:

SC415 wrote:

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE HIGHLIGHT OF COURTNEY LEE DUNKING ON LBJ???
This is what you kids call getting dunked on now?� Do you know who Scottie Pippen is?� Patrick Ewing?� Son just didn't make it in time... it
did look nice though.� Correct me if I am wrong, but...

THIS

IS SOMEONE GETTING DUNKED ON.

thank you
laugh.gif

if that is getting dunked on then no one has ever dunked on anyone in the history of the nba
indifferent.gif

Lebron is just not as clutch as Bryant. Dude missed a crucial free throw in crunch time. They lost by 1

Originally Posted by SHUGES

If I was a mod, I'd throw warnings to anyone who mentioned Kobe in this thread or LeBron in the Denver-LA thread.

At least in the sense of A >/< B.

Damn, can't we just stick to the actual GAME thread?

laugh.gif
It's impossible because we can't keep track of every post as they happen and they happen quickly when something bad happens to eitherplayer or team. We have season/playoff threads for each team and other boards if people want to avoid the hating and trolling.

As long as there are no personal attacks and people aren't chasing down Cav/LeBron fans all over the board, we aren't likely to take action.
Who just LOVES to see someone fail?
eek.gif
You must be new to the board. Kobe is the original targetof hate on this board.

Great game
happy.gif

laugh.gif
at people saying LeBron didn't get yoked on...

Are you serious?

Probably the same dudes going crazy about P.J. Brown dunking as Kobe flew by.

C'mon now
laugh.gif
. Twist it how you want, but Lebron still got dunked on.

Just because one is more ferocious doesn't mean the other doesn't count.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

laugh.gif

Are you serious?

I mean it is a HIGHLIGHT dunk though!
roll.gif
It makes you say OOOOOOOHHH snaps
smokin.gif

I can't even imagine the day when LBJ actually gets DUNKED ON (not chasing a dude from behind)...this site will crash like bandicoot.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

THAT right there is getting "dunked on"...

LOL @ LeBron gettin "Kobe'd" by all you guys. Don't see why the hate tho, dude did all he could. The Lebron stans brought this on to him lol

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

laugh.gif

Are you serious?

exactly.

just got home, that was sickening.

when i left there was 9 pages in this thread. im about to go read the 81 i missed...brb

Originally Posted by MJsaver

WOW...

I honestly had no idea LBJ, had such a large group of haters..

I thought everone loved the guy....
not that i hate em, but i just hate the big slobber fest they have on lebron all over tv, radio, internet, espn, etc. after a while it just getsso annoying
and yes i know thats now his fault, but still
laugh.gif

If you want to talk about getting dunked on then...Shawn Kemp is your dude. How do you give someone dap after they dunk on you?
laugh.gif

1:20
eek.gif

You seriously saying Lebron DIDN'T get dunked on?

if you jump up to block a dunk and you fail, you got dunked on.

LOL.

lebron had 49 n shot 67%

thats all i have to contribute
laugh.gif

hopefully reiterating that will stimey the tide of ppl talkin out the side of their neck b/c of one dunk however illy it looked
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Eclectic E

If you want to talk about getting dunked on then...Shawn Kemp is your dude. How do you give someone dap after they dunk on you?
laugh.gif

1:20
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Chris Gatling FTL
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif