Official ECF Game 1 5/20 8:30PM EST TNT Magic vs. Cavs

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Im writing big because its that funny.

You lakers fans are just showing how salty you are.
Its sorta pathetic how much you @!$$% about Lebron.

The cavs just lost there first game of the playoffs. FIRST GAME, and you guys are posting like they got knocked out of contention. You guys really really must be nervous.

Calm it down
roll.gif

you guys really are a bunch of odd balls.

Lol ONE GAME. I really should go into the lakers denver thread when the lakers lose and hit my post limit with Kobe Crying, Kobe laying on the ground, Kobe in court, Kobe with his white friend, Kobe with his Fro that goes backwards, but im not stoppin to your level.

I'm sorry but as much +!$* talk Cavs fans, LeBron fans, and Laker/Kobe haters have talked...all because this team ran through +#%%$%# Detroit and ATL of all people, this reaction was warranted. Making posts comparing their playoff dominance to the 2001 Lakers.
laugh.gif
Be serious. Game 1 against a for real team and they lost.
They don't hear you though .
seriously?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh...so now we're going back to "LeBron doesn't have teammates." now...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Well, Sportscenter's top 10 is coming up for Wednesday. Let's tune in, shall we?
who gonna create and score for this team when Lebron isn't on the floor? On defense, who's helping on Dwight?

laugh.gif
at people saying LeBron didn't get yoked on...

Are you serious?

Probably the same dudes going crazy about P.J. Brown dunking as Kobe flew by.
laugh.gif

happy.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

All jokes aside though, Bron got got. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.
laugh.gif

I love the Kobe fans hate argument .

I'm not even a Laker "fan" per se ...

Y'all just find ways to make excuses on why people dislike the Cavs / LeBron .

some lakers fans just feel like giving back what the Lakers have been receiving by those who don't like them.

it seems like a lot of people hate/dislike LeBron because of the media attention he gets and all the 'slurping' from ESPN/TNT/ABC...etc but is that hisfault? is it his fault that the media adores him? Or there's a double standard (i.e. not showing him getting dunked on)

how many people actually hate LeBron for what he does on the basketball court? It used to be 'he can't shoot', but if you watched the game tonight,that's obviously not the case anymore.

The constant media attention does get tiring after a while, but I don't see how anyone can hate on his game. He plays the game the right way. How manyother superstars constantly LOOK to pass and get his teammates involved? especially when he knows he can score pretty much anytime he wants.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Does he? Even Kobe's talented squad isn't touching the supporting cast of previous champions or runner ups.
I'm not saying he does or doesn't. I feel like his squad is decent at best. The Lakers have a better squad at the end of the day.

I'm just saying that all year, his team had this awesome record and ridiculous home record. Mo Williams becomes an All-Star. They're running throughteams early in the playoffs. Then, they lose one and his teammates suck again. I guess. Yes...they sucked tonight for the most part but now, LeBron is"doing it all himself" again...word to the 2007 playoffs. I guess.

Originally Posted by PoeticJays

it seems like a lot of people hate/dislike LeBron because of the media attention he gets and all the 'slurping' from ESPN/TNT/ABC...etc but is that his fault? is it his fault that the media adores him? Or there's a double standard (i.e. not showing him getting dunked on)

how many people actually hate LeBron for what he does on the basketball court? It used to be 'he can't shoot', but if you watched the game tonight, that's obviously not the case anymore.

The constant media attention does get tiring after a while, but I don't see how anyone can hate on his game. He plays the game the right way. How many other superstars constantly LOOK to pass and get his teammates involved? especially when he knows he can score pretty much anytime he wants.
Yes , the main reason I dislike LeBron is because of the slurpage & how he's hyped sooooo much .

He doesn't do anything that I haven't seen before ... he isn't anything new .

He's what ? 6'8 ? He gets a wide open dunk (WIDE OPEN!) , ESPN / TNT goes nutso .

Like ... ok ? It's just a dunk . They praise everything the man does .

The things that he does are really tiring to me .

In the NBA , Lebron can do no wrong , he thinks he's the father of everyone on his team ... like , really ?

His antics (throwing the powder up , the taking pictures , the making his team look smaller than him) ... thing is getting really old .

& as much as you guys mention that he looks to pass the ball , sure he does ...

But he still finds a way to make everyone else around him look small .

I just don't like him ... he's fake .

im actually scared if im orlando now. lebron will be even MORE motivated. dude is SCARY good.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

im actually scared if im orlando now. lebron will be even MORE motivated. dude is SCARY good.

They playing the Cav's the the Bron's, just thought I'd remind you.

Originally Posted by solefob

some lakers fans just feel like giving back what the Lakers have been receiving by those who don't like them.

true

it seems like a lot of people hate/dislike LeBron because of the media attention he gets and all the 'slurping' from ESPN/TNT/ABC...etc but is that his fault? is it his fault that the media adores him? Or there's a double standard (i.e. not showing him getting dunked on)
that's a big part of it, it's mainly the hype + abnoxious fans(I'll acknowledge that every team has them)

don't really hate Jabron personally(even though he does some annoying *%+*), just the hype/nut-hugging he gets makes me wanna vomit sometimes. That'sall

The last time LeBron passed up a potential game winning shot opportunity in the playoffs and his teammate missed, he came back with a pretty strong game andwon the games following...

LeBron truly trusts his teammates. He may be "cocky" but within that cockiness he truly believes in his teammates; which is beautiful in my eyes.

I'm dying to see how this series goes, LeBron is a damn good player, but true legends feed off of losses like this and seek vengeance.
Once again, let's see what this kid is made of...

Originally Posted by DsLee559

The last time LeBron passed up a potential game winning shot opportunity in the playoffs and his teammate missed, he came back with a pretty strong game and won the games following...

LeBron truly trusts his teammates. He may be "cocky" but within that cockiness he truly believes in his teammates; which is beautiful in my eyes.

I'm dying to see how this series goes, LeBron is a damn good player, but true legends feed off of losses like this and strike back with a vengeance of a killer.
Once again, let's see what this kid is made of.
im calling 50 pts and a near triple double by lebron for game 2. and i'm serious. this kid is just that good. i'm not even fazed what heput up tonight.

but he has to continue to trust his teammates.

belle-
laugh.gif
at you thinking ive been on this thread for 5 hours
you do know that i can post from my phone right?

im calling 50 pts and a near triple double by lebron for game 2. and i'm serious. this kid is just that good. i'm not even fazed what he put up tonight.
you pretty much mean like the #'s he put up in tonights loss? I could see that happening in game 2 also

smh.gif
laugh.gif

I never really left "LeBron doesn't have teammates", so I'm not going back to it. The majority of people who claimed he had a legitsupporting cast were the ones who were hating on LeBron and desperate to show that the Cavs 66 win season was due to him having a great supporting cast eventhough he became the fourth player in league history to lead his team in points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks in the same season. The truth is that theCavs are probably a top 5 team in the league if you had to make a list of teams depending on a single player.

Keep focusing your hate on that head-start dunk by Lee, like you did in your previous posts. Because I know that you can't come with anything to say aboutLeBron's performance tonight, other than a couple of missed free-throws.

I just read some Kobe stans asking what LeBron has done? Are you for real? Show me one thing that LeBron HASN'T done that Kobe, post-playing with a 35point and 15 rebound averaging in the NBA Finals Shaq, has done..

Originally Posted by PoeticJays

how many people actually hate LeBron for what he does on the basketball court? It used to be 'he can't shoot', but if you watched the game tonight, that's obviously not the case anymore.

The constant media attention does get tiring after a while, but I don't see how anyone can hate on his game. He plays the game the right way. How many other superstars constantly LOOK to pass and get his teammates involved? especially when he knows he can score pretty much anytime he wants.
Yes , the main reason I dislike LeBron is because of the slurpage & how he's hyped sooooo much .

He's what ? 6'8 ? He gets a wide open dunk (WIDE OPEN!) , ESPN / TNT goes nutso .

In the NBA , Lebron can do no wrong , he thinks he's the father of everyone on his team ... like , really ?

His antics (throwing the powder up , the taking pictures , the making his team look smaller than him) ... thing is getting really old .

All you gotta say to that is wowwwwwwwwwww
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

LOL. xta wrote all of that only for me to basically skim through it and not even entertain responding to it with my own input.

Have fun.
laugh.gif

Tonight was really hurtful, I just can't stop thinking about this loss, it sucked even more since I was watching it their in person.

-We had no offense tonight, just watch Lebron hold the ball with no moment, that has killed us every time this year, Lebron carried us tonight but when otherguys such as MO are driving and dishing, that is when we are at our best, This offense needs to go through Mo/Delonte driving to the basket, and then we willbe at our best, instead of just watching Lebron hold the ball and bail us out.

-Lets be honest, we have matchup issues, The Magic are just toooo big at every position except SF. I prefer letting Dwight get his, nothing we can do aboutthat, but Reshard and the other guys going off is what will kill us

- I said we would win this in 6 and still sticking by it, def won't be shocked if we go 7

-This team has always bounced back well after a loss, lets get game 2, steal one in Orlando, and have this come down to a best of 3.

The only reason I disliked Lebron is when he started talking too much about NYK and Charles had to put him in his place "Shut The Hell UP!"
laugh.gif
Whatwill the Bron stans say if Orlando Sweeps? Its definitely possible. Go ahead and stoneface me.

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

im calling 50 pts and a near triple double by lebron for game 2. and i'm serious. this kid is just that good. i'm not even fazed what he put up tonight.
you pretty much mean like the #'s he put up in tonights loss? I could see that happening in game 2 also
but the defense will be better. no way orlando is gonna shoot 55% all series. but yes, lebron will continue to beast like tonight. and he'smore motivated by this loss. i was waiting for this one loss just to see how pissed off he will be.

and lebron took it like a man tonight. in his words, "we deserved to lose." that's all i wanted to hear

PoeticJays wrote:

it seems like a lot of people hate/dislike LeBron because of the media attention he gets and all the 'slurping' from ESPN/TNT/ABC...etc but is that
his fault? is it his fault that the media adores him? Or there's a double standard (i.e. not showing him getting dunked on)

how many people actually hate LeBron for what he does on the basketball court? It used to be 'he can't shoot', but if you watched the game
tonight, that's obviously not the case anymore.

The constant media attention does get tiring after a while, but I don't see how anyone can hate on his game. He plays the game the right way. How many
other superstars constantly LOOK to pass and get his teammates involved? especially when he knows he can score pretty much anytime he wants.

I can see your point about his antics (the chalk, pregame routine..etc), if you naturally don't like the dude, that is definitely something that can fuelthe fire.

I personally don't see anything wrong with it, but then again, I'm biased, I've been a fan of LeBron since he came into the league. But I see whereyou're coming from.

But as for the part that he's 'nothing new', thats just completely false. We've never seen anyone like LeBron. Other players may have parts ofhis game, or the individual things he can do aren't unique in the way that no one else ever did them before, but there's never been a player thatcombines everything like LeBron. The athleticism, strength, speed, with the incredible skill level, ballhandling, vision..etc. He really is a unique player, ifyou ignore the antics and media attention that causes you to hate dude, you can appreciate seeing a once-a-decade type of player, even if you don't likehim.

Back
Top Bottom