Official ECF Game 1 5/20 8:30PM EST TNT Magic vs. Cavs

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

I'll make a gif of the dunk for those who missed it.

Of course you will.
laugh.gif

Get to it though.
nerd.gif
2rc9wm9.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

not even Cavs fans can act like he didn't get banged on... dude was going for another one of his highlight reel blocks and it went all bad
smh.gif
smh.gif

ok like i said i just got back and im reading thru the replies. lebron did NOT get banged on. are you blind? he slowed down when he got near the foul line to go for the block from the side/behind. getting"BANGED ON" is lebron over tim duncan a few years back not this BS example. its not like he was standing in the paint and lee just jumped overhim.

i gotta catch up, 40 more pages of replies to go thru

Wow I guess we got a lot of people who don't play real basketball.

You jump up to block someone and hit there hand and they still dunk.

YOU GOT SERVED!

smh.gif

That could have happened in any gym in America and dude would get clowned for getting dunked on. You're crazy.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by Eclectic E

If you want to talk about getting dunked on then...Shawn Kemp is your dude. How do you give someone dap after they dunk on you?
laugh.gif

1:20
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Chris Gatling FTL
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
dunk # 7 looks like a lebron dunks
count the steps

Alright, all gloating aside, this was a great game.

The Magic won this game because of their defense in the 3rd quarter. That's what caused them to make that run.

They are finally realizing they have an aresnal of offense. Dwight actually played well in the post this game. Despite some bollocks fouls (I'm not evengoing to get into) he was able to score on Z easily. Rashard can post. Alston, Turk, Lee and Rashard can beat people off the dribble. And on top of that,everyone on the floor at any given time not named Howard, Gortat or Battie can shoot and make threes.

Lebron is Lebron. He can get 50 every game if he wants. There's no one on the Magic who can stop him from doing that. He can beat anyone off the dribbleand get to the hole. And if he's just stopping and popping from 16-25 feet out with a hand in his face...what else can you do?

Despite that, the Magic played good D to shut down the rest of the team.

It's going to be a VERY interesting game 2.

Let's go.

Oh and how many Jordan posters ya'll got with dudes doing the same thing Bron did?

HE GOT DUNKED ON.

The worship is unreal.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by tmoney85

funny how many excuses Charles, Legler, Kenny and others were making for lebron. amazes me. imagine if that was kobe: "he quit on his team for not taking the last shot." "kobe choked on free throws" "kobe didnt get his team involved, he cant do it alone, he's so selfish"

I've never heard anyone on TNT say anything like that about Kobe.

You're doing way too much.

what? you watch tv. not just tnt, but legler is a part of the espn crew and espn has said enough about kobe.

YOU'RE doing too much son

espn or tnt not showing that Lee dunk makes me dislike lebron more, strictly because of the double standard.

I still am in shock that NO HIGHLIGHTS of C. Lee's dunk have yet to be seen on ESPN or anywhere else. It's despicable..

Bron got dunked on, no ifs ands or buts
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Eclectic E

If you want to talk about getting dunked on then...Shawn Kemp is your dude. How do you give someone dap after they dunk on you?
laugh.gif

1:20
eek.gif
If i knew how to make a gif, i would want where he dunked on ol boy and pointed at him (#1 on the video)

Too stay on topic...
Lebron had a hell of a game, there was no stopping him; but the Cavs need to find an answer for Dwight, he played his !%@ off today and it payed off. This wasdefinitely one of the best games I've seen both players play, this should be a hell of a series.
Rashard Lewis came through nicely in the 4th quarter.

Mind you that C. Lee is 6'2" MAYBE in real life (Son is from Indianapolis.)...whereas LeBron is a 6'8" physical freak of nature blah blah...

He had more than enough space to time his jump. He got yoked on.
laugh.gif
Let it go.

Lebron got dunked on in the very first game of his NBA career.

Summer league game 2003 in Orlando. Lebron's first "official" NBA game. Britton Johnson put it on him during a fast break. Very similar to whatLee did tonight. Britton is probably working overnight stock at a Target somewhere these days but he's got bragging rights for life
laugh.gif

2rc9wm9.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif
LBJ tried to get his Kobe on and wound up getting embarrassed.�Courtney Lee's grandkids are going to be talking about this dunk.� "LeBron may have won seven MVPs and championships, but my grandpa got'im!"

He needs to take notes:

Lebron didn't get banged on?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

but just to touch on some points mentioned back in the single digit pages

1. dwight howard has a few post moves, they just aren't that good but they do the job.
2. Z can't guard Dwight 1 on 1
3. Varejao can't hang with Lewis or Turk
4. Bron gotta play D now because Turk is gonna get his shot off
5. Shard & Turk = clutch

if the Cavs continue to play Dwight 1 on 1, duke is gonna continue to go off. If the shooters are hitting, then it's a wrap. and if the refs don't callstupid phantom calls, then it's really a wrap.

I'm eager to see what adjustments the LeBronettes make next game.

TheBachellor wrote:
I don't understand how so many people ignore the season series.... so that's no indicator whatsoever?

CALLED IT
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

But I doubt the refs will allow the Cavs to lose 2 at home. Expect more phantom calls and ticky tack fouls on Lebron to be in full effect, as well asVareflop doing what he does best
smh.gif

Notice how when it was crunch time you saw Mo flopping all over the place
laugh.gif
... Cavs looking to win by any means necessary.

Dwight won't be stopped in this series.

I already said Magic in 6 though.... no one even expected them to win a game so this isn't far-fetched in comparison
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom