Official ECF Game 1 5/20 8:30PM EST TNT Magic vs. Cavs

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

2rc9wm9.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
LBJ tried to get his Kobe on and wound up getting embarrassed.� Courtney Lee's grandkids are going to be talking about this dunk.� "LeBron may have won seven MVPs and championships, but my grandpa got 'im!"

He needs to take notes:

a lot easier to block someone from behind when they don't know you're there as opposed to taking the challenge face to face protecting therim.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Its sad that roughly 50 of these pages belong to lakers fan....the same fans being salty getting their @*# handed to them on game one against the rockets. Classy.

im almost to the end, on page 73, i agree with this comment 100% tho ^

funny cuz those two blocks by lebron on D.Howard were clear fouls not called. then when Howard did the SAME exact thing to Lebron on a play, Howard gets his4th foul.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Im writing big because its that funny.

You lakers fans are just showing how salty you are.
Its sorta pathetic how much you @!$$% about Lebron.

The cavs just lost there first game of the playoffs. FIRST GAME, and you guys are posting like they got knocked out of contention. You guys really really must be nervous.

Calm it down
roll.gif

you guys really are a bunch of odd balls.

Lol ONE GAME. I really should go into the lakers denver thread when the lakers lose and hit my post limit with Kobe Crying, Kobe laying on the ground, Kobe in court, Kobe with his white friend, Kobe with his Fro that goes backwards, but im not stoppin to your level.

I'm sorry but as much +!$* talk Cavs fans, LeBron fans, and Laker/Kobe haters have talked...all because this team ran through +#%%$%# Detroit and ATL of all people, this reaction was warranted. Making posts comparing their playoff dominance to the 2001 Lakers.
laugh.gif
Be serious. Game 1 against a for real team and they lost.
They don't hear you though .

Like I said... Cleveland played scrubs the first round. They are a great team, but not nearly as unstoppable as people were acting like. Orlando matches upgreat with them and they let lebron shoot and contained the rest. Lebrons jumper was on and he scored a lot. But they won't win the series with thatgameplan

LAKER FAN HERE...

CAVS FANS, THIS IS WHERE YOU EARN YOUR STRIPES..

JUST LAUGH IT OFF..... WHY LET THE LAMES/HATERS GET YOU RILED UP WHEN THATS WHAT THEY WANT..???

ITS ONLY 1 GAME, IMAGINE HOW THE L.A. FANS FELT AFTER THE FINALS LAST YEAR..I BOYCOTTED ALL SPORTS COVERAGE..

LAKER FANS ACTIN STUPID NEED TO CHILL, YOURE NO BETTER THAN THE LAMES WHO HATE KOBE..

ILL ADMIT I WAS INTERESTED TO SEE HOW LBJ RESPONDED TO ADVERSITY , BUT I DEFINETELY WASNT ROOTING FOR HIM 2 LOSE..

THE PLAYOFFS ARE FAR FROM OVER, SO JUST SIT BACK & ENJOY THE RIDE...

Originally Posted by MJsaver

ILL ADMIT I WAS INTERESTED TO SEE HOW LBJ RESPONDED TO ADVERSITY , BUT I DEFINETELY WASNT ROOTING FOR HIM 2 LOSE..
I was .

The boy is too cocky these days ... like really , what have you done sir ?

Just want to ask all the Kobe fanboys, i.e. LeBron haters where LeBron's "best team in the league BY FAR" were tonight?..

Where were his "great jumpshooters" that he leeches easy assists from tonight (even though he still had 8 assists)?

10-34 from the field combined from the "great shooting" trio of "all-star" Mo Williams, Delonte West and "former all-star" WallySzczerbiak. "4 time DPOY" Ben Wallace sure put in some major effort tonight as well.

laugh.gif

If you ever dream of seriously comparing Kobe's supporting cast to LeBron's, you better wake up and apologize.

The Cavs are probably going to lose this series. LeBron needs to leave these bums and get some real teammates.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

MJsaver wrote:

I was .

what has he done?

do u really wanna look at his resume or are you one of those 'if you ain't got a ring you ain't done crap' people? cuz he pretty much has everyother achievement already. If that's the case then I guess guys like Barkley, Ewing, Malone, Stockton...etc never did %%@ either
grin.gif

the way he's been playing this year, he has every right to be cocky.

belle..... you and the other 6 real cav fans need to have a cavs sig check... all these other kids running around talking crazy nonsense puts a damn shame onyalls team for real... i can appreciate a good argument with you and the rest of the real fans.... but these bandwagon dudes are
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MJsaver

I was .

QFE

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

I'm curious, did ESPN show highlights of Rondo "dunking on" Howard in game 7?
Yeah, I saw that dunk multiple times on multiple shows.

I don't have much to say about the game because I didn't see it.

A positive sign is that Mo' still took 19 shots. As a Laker fan, I hate seeing Gasol pass up shots he should be taking.

Hopefully, I'll get to see the next game because you know 'Bron's going for 50, a triple-double, or both. It'll probably be a 30 point TD withWilliams shooting better.

Was Williams missing a lot of open jumpers or did he always have a hand in his face? Did he take it to the lane much?
Notice how when it was crunch time you saw Mo flopping all over the place
laugh.gif
... Cavs looking to win by any means necessary.
The Lakers not named Kobe play for fouls too. Kobe expects to be fouled, but he usually doesn't change his shot for it. I see Lamar and Pauadjust their shot all the time because they expect contact or a call.
Just want to ask all the Kobe fanboys, i.e. LeBron haters where LeBron's "best team in the league BY FAR" were tonight?..
Fanboy
eyes.gif
I'll give my take, they were where Kobe'ssupporting cast goes every now and then, away. As talented as Kobe's supporting cast is, they aren't tough or consistent. I'm sure the same thinghappens to LeBron's teammates. Maybe they were rusty.

Regardless of what LeBron's supporting cast does for him, they're still valuable because a lot of them have expiring deals.

I saw LeBron reacting the same way I see Kobe reacting when his teammates make the wrong play on D. I haven't seen many games this season, but thatisn't something I've seen from LeBron in a couple of years.

I can't imagine what these guys would do with MJ's supporting cast or even Pierce's supporting cast.

Originally Posted by PoeticJays

MJsaver wrote:

I was .

what has he done?

do u really wanna look at his resume or are you one of those 'if you ain't got a ring you ain't done crap' people? cuz he pretty much has every other achievement already. If that's the case then I guess guys like Barkley, Ewing, Malone, Stockton...etc never did %%@ either
grin.gif

He's been cocky since he got that NBA contract ...

I lost respect for him when he said , & I quote "I'm a football player , I just happen to know how to play a little basketball ."

indifferent.gif

The only thing Lebron has done is get endorsements .

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Where were his "great jumpshooters" that he leeches easy assists from tonight (even though he still had 8 assists)?

10-34 from the field combined from the "great shooting" trio of "all-star" Mo Williams, Delonte West and "former all-star" Wally Szczerbiak. "4 time DPOY" Ben Wallace sure put in some major effort tonight as well.

laugh.gif

If you ever dream of seriously comparing Kobe's supporting cast to LeBron's, you better wake up and apologize.

The Cavs are probably going to lose this series. LeBron needs to leave these bums and get some real teammates.
I don't see how anyone can say the Lebron's supporting cast>Kobe's, and I'm not saying that because I'm aLaker fan. I'll give it to Bron he's busted his @$# with this team and took them far but I think Orlando can take this series.

I can't believe some Laker fans are questioning Lebron's accomplishments. Just look at the squad he is playing with. Everytime Lebron checks out of thegame, I feel like the coach needs to put him back in the game ASAP because that supporting cast is awful. I don't think the "shooters" thatsurround Lebron will step up in this series. The Magic's guards are bigger and stronger than Delonte and Mo. On the defensive end, the Magic's guardscan just shoot over anybody on Cavs player not named Lebron. No matter how good Lebron plays, he gonna need somebody to step up to take the load off of him.

Oh...so now we're going back to "LeBron doesn't have teammates." now...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Well, Sportscenter's top 10 is coming up for Wednesday. Let's tune in, shall we?

PoeticJays wrote:

Chi ILL wrote:

MJsaver wrote:

I was .

what has he done?

do u really wanna look at his resume or are you one of those 'if you ain't got a ring you ain't done crap' people? cuz he pretty much has
every other achievement already. If that's the case then I guess guys like Barkley, Ewing, Malone, Stockton...etc never did %%@ either
grin.gif

He's been cocky since he got that NBA contract ...

I lost respect for him when he said , & I quote "I'm a football player , I just happen to know how to play a little basketball ."

indifferent.gif

The only thing Lebron has done is get endorsements .

if you seriously believe that, there is no point arguing with you.

the hate you possess for the guy blinds you from witnessing something truly special. Shame.

I'm not a Laker or Cavs fan, I just enjoy watching great basketball. I admit I definitely like LeBron more than Kobe but that doesn't stop me fromrecognizing some of the things that Kobe does is incredible.

You don't have to be a fan or root for the guy, but if you're a knowledgable basketball fan, you should be able to recognize greatness when you see it.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

belle..... you and the other 6 real cav fans need to have a cavs sig check... all these other kids running around talking crazy nonsense puts a damn shame on yalls team for real... i can appreciate a good argument with you and the rest of the real fans.... but these bandwagon dudes are
sick.gif
it must be the bandwagon dudes for real. i read laker fans sayin cavs fans come in and talk trash in their threads? i know i dont so thats like20% of us right there. i KNOW a cavs thread wont go over 8 pages if its just us talkin back and forth thats why i was surprised this got 80+ pages. a LOT ofhaters in here but its fine, just a lot of junk to read thru.

Originally Posted by enrique23

roll.gif
roll.gif

dude why are you worried about what we do in cleveland? its after 1:30 am here and you posted those rollingfaces at 8:42 pm. youve been on niketalk for 5 hours in this game thread alone.

sorry im not out celebrating the loss. i gotta work in the morning to pay for my seats. *Edited out personal comment* you haventseen my NT signs before?

anyways. yeah i said before i knew this wasnt gonna be easy. no one said we were gonna go 16-0. we handled our other opponents the way we should have. weneeded to get punched in the mouth and thats what we got tonight. i think they'll step up the D friday night and not let magic shoot 55% from the field. the bench and supporting cast NEED to show up. i wont even compare LA (other than kobe) to CLE (other than bron) because thats a whole nother debate.

good game by the magic, that was a hell of a game w a lot of highlight material in there. my voice is gone, time for a drink...

Originally Posted by Jonnny25

I can't believe some Laker fans are questioning Lebron's accomplishments. .

she's a Bulls fan though

not everyone that hates on Lebron/Cavs is a Lakers fan
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom