Official ECF Game 1 5/20 8:30PM EST TNT Magic vs. Cavs

Originally Posted by JsindaA

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by JsindaA

Verejao IS one of the top defensive big men in the L...please name 10-15 that are more effective on D? I'll be waiting for a while...
Will you?

Camby
Dalembert
Birdman
Nene
TD
KG
Perkins
Mutumbo(healthy)
Pryzbilla
Al Jeff
Yao
Shaq
Big Ben
Joe Smith

Should I continue?

This list is
laugh.gif
& proves my point. You can easily cross 1/2 that list off because dudes are way past their prime. Al Jeff
laugh.gif
...Verejao is our best defensive player so go ahead & cross out Big Ben & Joe Smith. You said we have a "weak front line" but then go ahead & add our 2nd & 3rd best defensive big men. So you basically admitted in your opinion that we have 3 of the top 15 defensive big men...

EDIT: NOW THAT IS COMEDY.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Uh no...just people that are better...and Joe Smith/Ben are definitely better defenders than Varejao. You realize I didn't even put D 12 in that list right? Plus there are a grand total of 2 players past their primes...and both are STILL better defenders than Anderson. If you think he's good for anything more than taking charges and tipping rebounds...you are sadly mistaken.

1st of all
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
@ "grand total of 2 players being past their primes"...7/14 players you posted are WELL past their primes. Camby, TD,KG, Mutumbo, Shaq, Big Ben & Joe Smith. Do you know anything about the sport of basketball/what being in your "Prime" means?! Go ahead, throw D12in, that doesn't mean %*@@. I didn't say Verejao was the best defensive big man in the L, I said "one of them" as in top 10-15 range, whichhe is. You are living in the past BIG TIME...Big Ben is a shell of his former self (although still effective when healthy). Joe Smith IS NOT a better defenderthan Verejao LMAO! I love how we have Laker fans in here telling us about our personnel/who is better...Go worry about your own front line because they areplaying like 8 year old girls right now.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

I don't understand how so many people ignore the season series.... so that's no indicator whatsoever?
No it isn't an indicator whatsoever when they play 82 games a season.

Most of the time these dudes not even playing hard during the regular season unless its a Sunday nationally televised game.
laugh.gif

Excuses , excuses .

Moving on, can the CAVS keep the +10 point victory streak going tonight? I don't think most NT'ers realize/give the CAVS enough credit for how wellthey've been playing lately (then again 90% of them seem to be pure HATERS). The "they haven't played anyone good" excuse is getting solame/tired. The CAVS are/were the best team in the NBA, so that's what you get and deserve. The whole team is like a band brothers because of LBJ'sleadership. I give it a 35% chance that we will win by +10 tonight. I have a feeling LBJ is going to be FREAKY tonight & set the tone for this series &the next. Lets get it!

I have a feeling LBJ is going to be FREAKY tonight & set the tone for this series & the next. Lets get it!
Or maybe he's going to get freaky with you .

Not rooting for either team...

Just want to see a great game..

I would be suprised if the CAV's lose tho, theyve been ballin like crazy..

27yu5mq.png

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I love it, nobody except Chuck & Skip are pickin us to win...hell, most people think we're gonna get swept or its gonna be 5...we got no pressure...
Supposedly Jameer just said on NBAtv that if we get to the finals he'll play. hmmmm

Back
Top Bottom