Official ECF Game 1 5/20 8:30PM EST TNT Magic vs. Cavs

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by JsindaA

Verejao IS one of the top defensive big men in the L...please name 10-15 that are more effective on D? I'll be waiting for a while...
Will you?

Camby
Dalembert
Birdman
Nene
TD
KG
Perkins
Mutumbo(healthy)
Pryzbilla
Al Jeff
Yao
Shaq
Big Ben
Joe Smith

Should I continue?

This list is
laugh.gif
& proves my point. You can easily cross 1/2 that list off because dudes are way past their prime. Al Jeff
laugh.gif
...Verejao is our best defensive player so go ahead & cross out Big Ben & Joe Smith. You said we have a "weak front line" but then go ahead & add our 2nd & 3rd best defensive big men. So you basically admitted in your opinion that we have 3 of the top 15 defensive big men...

EDIT: NOW THAT IS COMEDY.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Uh no...just people that are better...and Joe Smith/Ben are definitely better defenders than Varejao. You realize I didn't even put D 12 in that list right? Plus there are a grand total of 2 players past their primes...and both are STILL better defenders than Anderson. If you think he's good for anything more than taking charges and tipping rebounds...you are sadly mistaken.

1st of all
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
@ "grand total of 2 players being past their primes"...7/14 players you posted are WELL past their primes. Camby, TD, KG, Mutumbo, Shaq, Big Ben & Joe Smith. Do you know anything about the sport of basketball/what being in your "Prime" means?! Go ahead, throw D12 in, that doesn't mean %*@@. I didn't say Verejao was the best defensive big man in the L, I said "one of them" as in top 10-15 range, which he is. You are living in the past BIG TIME...Big Ben is a shell of his former self (although still effective when healthy). Joe Smith IS NOT a better defender than Verejao LMAO! I love how we have Laker fans in here telling us about our personnel/who is better...Go worry about your own front line because they are playing like 8 year old girls right now.
Yea...I watch almost every Cavs game so I think I'd have an idea of who is a defender. Regardless of who is or isn't past their prime theyare ALL better defenders than Vareajao....the fact you seriously believe that he is a top defensive big man is utterly ridiculous. NO ONE is scared of comingto the hole when he's there furthermore he shuts down NO ONE. Anyone with a brain can tell you he's on the team to hustle. Never since he's been onthe Cavs has he been mentioned as anything other than a hustle player. He averaged under a block and a steal this season...Z had more blocks. So do we wannasay Z is a better defender than him or are we gonna stop this nonsense? Because maybe you haven't been paying attention but one of the biggest concerns forthe Cavs this season was their interior D and offense. So even if I were to agree with the lunacy you're spewing right now...it would mean everyone elsewas so God awful they cancel him out....which would still leave my point true. The Cavs have a weak front line. And since you decided to bring up the Lakersfront line...they are playing awful right now. Happy?

Skip Bayless in the biggest LeBron HATER on the planet
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
...what a LAME.
no hes not...

Ive watched that show, he doesnt like anybody...HE HATES EVERYBODY.

Verejao IS one of the top defensive big men in the L...please name 10-15 that are more effective on D? I'll be waiting for a while...
Will you?

Camby
Dalembert
Birdman
Nene
TD
KG
Perkins
Mutumbo(healthy)
Pryzbilla
Al Jeff
Yao
Shaq
Big Ben
Joe Smith

Should I continue?

This list is
laugh.gif
& proves my point. You can easily cross 1/2 that list off because dudes are way past their prime. Al Jeff
laugh.gif
...Verejao is our best defensive player so go ahead & cross out Big Ben & Joe Smith. You said we have a "weak front line" but then go ahead & add our 2nd & 3rd best defensive big men. So you basically admitted in your opinion that we have 3 of the top 15 defensive big men...

EDIT: NOW THAT IS COMEDY.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Uh no...just people that are better...and Joe Smith/Ben are definitely better defenders than Varejao. You realize I didn't even put D 12 in that list right? Plus there are a grand total of 2 players past their primes...and both are STILL better defenders than Anderson. If you think he's good for anything more than taking charges and tipping rebounds...you are sadly mistaken.

1st of all
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
@ "grand total of 2 players being past their primes"...7/14 players you posted are WELL past their primes. Camby, TD, KG, Mutumbo, Shaq, Big Ben & Joe Smith. Do you know anything about the sport of basketball/what being in your "Prime" means?! Go ahead, throw D12 in, that doesn't mean %*@@. I didn't say Verejao was the best defensive big man in the L, I said "one of them" as in top 10-15 range, which he is. You are living in the past BIG TIME...Big Ben is a shell of his former self (although still effective when healthy). Joe Smith IS NOT a better defender than Verejao LMAO! I love how we have Laker fans in here telling us about our personnel/who is better...Go worry about your own front line because they are playing like 8 year old girls right now.
Yea...I watch almost every Cavs game so I think I'd have an idea of who is a defender. Regardless of who is or isn't past their prime they are ALL better defenders than Vareajao....the fact you seriously believe that he is a top defensive big man is utterly ridiculous. NO ONE is scared of coming to the hole when he's there furthermore he shuts down NO ONE. Anyone with a brain can tell you he's on the team to hustle. Never since he's been on the Cavs has he been mentioned as anything other than a hustle player. He averaged under a block and a steal this season...Z had more blocks. So do we wanna say Z is a better defender than him or are we gonna stop this nonsense? Because maybe you haven't been paying attention but one of the biggest concerns for the Cavs this season was their interior D and offense. So even if I were to agree with the lunacy you're spewing right now...it would mean everyone else was so God awful they cancel him out....which would still leave my point true. The Cavs have a weak front line. And since you decided to bring up the Lakers front line...they are playing awful right now. Happy?

^Good for you...Andy is probably the 3rd most valuable player on our team this year behind our 2 All Stars (stats NEVER tell the whole story, ESPECIALLY withhim). Your definition of best defenders is obviously different than mine by bringing in Z just because he had more blocks. Whatever. We have the best defensiveteam in the NBA. PLEASE TELL ME WHY, if our starting PF who's strength is defense is "not any good" and our front line is "weak"? WHYARE WE THE BEST DEFENSIVE TEAM IN THE L?

I think Cleveland is gonna set an example on Orlando tonight.

And I like the Magic.

But this is just like last round where the Lakers played the first night and lost. Then the Cavs came out the next evening on LBJ's MVP night and workedthe Hawks.

Cavs saw how lax the Lakers came out. And I highly doubt they will fall into the same trap.

Back
Top Bottom