Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

Originally Posted by meshies

im def not checkin for this....

I used to be a huge em fan, but if someone turns this on im gonna demand them to turn it off. Just because I know im gonna be dissapointed. I want to remember em for his 'better days'.
How are you going to make such a statement without hearing the album?

Edit: And I don't even know why Nick Cannon is getting so butthurt. Em has been making fun of celebrities since forever. Stop being soft you Nickalodeonreject.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

nah all joking aside

please answer the question.

i just asked it a page back an it has not been answered, why you bein so difficult Stanley?

damn be serious for a second, what is/are any eminem tracks you dont care for?
first of all, i answered the question with we made you a page back ... second of all, if you must know ... the three worst songs on the cd arecrack a bottle, we made you and old times sake ... but as i said before, i understand why they are on the album ...

for the record...i will not be downloading this...i will be going to the store on may 19 and buying the album. No matter if this album is bad or w/e people saythis man has earned my $ over the time he put in through the years

Are you really trying to make the argument that "it's no MMLP or SSLP" as if it was suppose to be better than those 2 albums?

I think we all know going into this, and for all of his other albums to come that it will never top MMLP OR SSLP. That's like Jay outdoing RD, it willnever happen.

But we do all agree this is the best rap music, and album put out by any artist in the last 3 years..

This album is everything I expected and so much more. I don't quite understand what people want from some artists. For years people have been asking Eminemto go back to the Slim Shady dark tone.....and now it's too much? People truly don't know what they want in this world. Each is intitled to theiropinion; however that being said, I can't understand those that aren't amazed by this album. It completely destroys most albums of the past 3-4 years.We've had this on repeat at work for the past 2 days, and its been a great few days in the store.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

Are you really trying to make the argument that "it's no MMLP or SSLP" as if it was suppose to be better than those 2 albums?

I think we all know going into this, and for all of his other albums to come that it will never top MMLP OR SSLP. That's like Jay outdoing RD, it will never happen.

But we do all agree this is the best rap music, and album put out by any artist in the last 3 years..
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Let's hear it

I think we all know going into this, and for all of his other albums to come that it will never top MMLP OR SSLP. That's like Jay outdoing RD, it will never happen.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Let's hear it

There's no point in listing @+@% because you and LilStar and just gonna be like "nah Relapse is better than those" to everything.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Let's hear it dont ha
american gangster...

but umm just the fact that u said that after having the album for 2 days says alot about u...
Being the biggest jay fan (more than eminem) AG is not better than Relapse...sorry...

from jays own words after listening to Relapse " damn wh1teboy **** on everyone" (via bbm)

Padded Room>Relapse imo

I know that stans will give me heat for this but o well....Relapse does have some amazing tracks but the tracks that suck are just horrible...feels toinconsistent at times

Relapse is better than Padded Room.

It may not be the best rap album within the last 3 years, but it's a breath of fresh air, or old air, which is still fresher than some of the new air.

The Cool.
and Eminem topped BOTH MMLP and SSLP .....that album was called TES.

meshie wrote:

im def not checkin for this....

I used to be a huge em fan, but if someone turns this on im gonna demand them to turn it off. Just because I know im gonna be dissapointed. I want to remember em for his 'better days'.

laugh.gif
this is the type of stuff I am talking about. Dudes on NTlove to say w/e to get their post quoted.

smh.gif
@ me for quoting him.

Listened to the album twice. Giving it a rest and then listening to again later. First listen I was like:
grin.gif
grin.gif
smile.gif
Second listen I was like:
grin.gif
smile.gif
happy.gif
It grows on me every time I hear a track. Wont really form aclear judgement until everything trully sinks in.

as of RIGHT NOW it stands ....Halfway House > Relapse.

-The Juice

Wow, the wordplay through out this whole album is something else
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

His ruthless subject of matter also reminds me of the MMLP

"Alright ma you win, I don't feel like arguin'
I'll do it, pop and gobble it, and start wobblin'
stumble, hobble, tumble, slip, trip
then i'll fall in bed, with a bottle of meds
and a heath ledger bobble head"

Album is
pimp.gif
IMO.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by petozham

Wow, the wordplay through out this whole album is something else
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

His ruthless subject of matter also reminds me of the MMLP

"Alright ma you win, I don't feel like arguin'
I'll do it, pop and gobble it, and start wobblin'
stumble, hobble, tumble, slip, trip
then i'll fall in bed, with a bottle of meds
and a heath ledger bobble head"

Album is
pimp.gif
IMO.
When i heard that line i was
pimp.gif
and i just
eek.gif
had to play it back a few times

Album is FIRE

EMINEM IS BACK!!!! Ive been an eminem fan since SSLP and I have liked everything that Eminem has put out even Encore that he had no lyric standout songs but itwas fun and now WITH THE RELAPSE!!! WOWWW!!! F%U# all the Haters!!! EMINEM JUST MIGHT OF MADE HIS BEST ALBUM REGARDLESS OF WHAT PEOPLE SAY I THINK THIS ISLYRICAL MURDER AND ALL YOU PEOPLE SAYING HE WENT TOOO FAR.(HE"S TALKIN LIKE A PERSON HAVING A RELAPSE SO CALM DOWN ITS ALL FOR FUN) EMINEM IS BACK FOR THEHATERS FINALLY NO MORE LIL WAYNE MUSIC IS RETURNING STEVE BERMAN JUST EXPLAINED HOW EMINEM NOT MAKING MUSIC MESSED UP THE MUSIC INDUSTRY. FTWWWW. EMINEM ISHERE FOR TAKEOFFFFF.

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Padded Room>Relapse imo

I know that stans will give me heat for this but o well....Relapse does have some amazing tracks but the tracks that suck are just horrible...feels to inconsistent at times

I agree... I'm liking Relapse a lot... but Padded room is better to me by a hair.

As a whole... other than the future.. I don't think I skip a track on Padded room

Originally Posted by B1aZinJays

EMINEM IS BACK!!!! Ive been an eminem fan since SSLP and I have liked everything that Eminem has put out even Encore that he had no lyric standout songs but it was fun and now WITH THE RELAPSE!!! WOWWW!!! F%U# all the Haters!!! EMINEM JUST MIGHT OF MADE HIS BEST ALBUM REGARDLESS OF WHAT PEOPLE SAY I THINK THIS IS LYRICAL MURDER AND ALL YOU PEOPLE SAYING HE WENT TOOO FAR.(HE"S TALKIN LIKE A PERSON HAVING A RELAPSE SO CALM DOWN ITS ALL FOR FUN) EMINEM IS BACK FOR THE HATERS FINALLY NO MORE LIL WAYNE MUSIC IS RETURNING STEVE BERMAN JUST EXPLAINED HOW EMINEM NOT MAKING MUSIC MESSED UP THE MUSIC INDUSTRY. FTWWWW. EMINEM IS HERE FOR TAKEOFFFFF.
Word...thank god hes back....what would we do without him?
laugh.gif

Off the first listen, its a pretty good album. It definitely isnt as good as any of the first 3 albums IMO, but as for Encore, Im not sure which one I likebetter yet only because Im not sure which album's standout songs I like over the other. But remember this is just off one listen. Im sure things willchange once I listen a few more times. I hope Relapse 2 is some classic #@$*.

"Marshall you're so funny man you should be a comedian god damn".
Unfortunately I am, I just hide behind the tears of a clown."

sick.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom