I sense a LOT of sarcasm in this thread
nerd.gif

OMG really?
eek.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

[h1]Eminem Hijacking Jimmy Kimmel[/h1]
Eminem's pulling a U2.

The rap superstar is set to continue his return to the spotlight with a three-night residency on ABC's Jimmy Kimmel Live, beginning with an "exclusive" performance next Friday, May 15, and continuing the following week.

The artist otherwise known as Marshall Mathers III will debut tracks from his new album, Relapse. His first studio set in four years will be released May 19. That same day he will perfom live in Kimmel's studio and then, on the 22nd, will appear live via satellite from his hometown of Detroit with two more tunes.

The trio of appearances is reminiscent of recent multinight stands by U2 on The Late Show With David Letterman and Prince on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno.

Slim Shady is also set to give a three-hour interview on Sirius XM's Shade 45 channel, taking fans on a behind-the-scenes tour of the making of the album and giving track-by-track commentary.

I'm looking forward watching Em finally performing live. Also, that 3-hour interview should be interesting.

ill be there this friday
pimp.gif

but i was mad cuz i had tix for the studio audience and they cancelled them because "jimmey kimmel is flying in an audience full of unemployed men andwomen from detroit for the taping"

You are.. or arent serious? Because best album of the last 5 years is a VERY bold statement... I'm liking this a lot... but still a BOLD statement

^ just listnened to Stay Wide Awake for the first time. Its pretty nice, butt i like beautiful a tad bit more.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

^ just listnened to Stay Wide Awake for the first time. Its pretty nice, butt i like beautiful a tad bit more.

Give it time... Beautiful is real nice... I felt that way at first...but Stay Wide Awake is sooooo sick... was listening to at the gym today
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

In the past 5 years?!
eek.gif

I haven't even listened yet but I'm 99.9% positive that's a very untrue statement statement.
laugh.gif

Hell, you're talking like Freeway can't drop a better album than Relapse, I'll be damn surprised if Relapse>Philadelphia Freeway. Someone that's listened to both let me know.

I won't be
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Give it time... Beautiful is real nice... I felt that way at first...but Stay Wide Awake is sooooo sick... was listening to at the gym today
smokin.gif
The second verse on Stay wide awake is
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
The chorus is just too much
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

"I just got back from Detroit, was with Em for like three or four days working," Alchemist explained. "Got a chance to listen to the whole album and man, I love my album and it's coming out in mid-June, when he played his album I wanted to throw mine away, straight up... Like when he was playing me the album, like, I didn't wanna say it 'cause I was like thinking of his whole body of work and I was like, 'This might be some of his best body of work,' in my opinion. It's 16 Dr. Dre beats, it's like Em kinda decided, I'm assuming, when was the last time you heard a full production of Dr. Dre's music through and through, minus one joint, Em did one joint. The attention Dre put on those beats is the equivalent to the attention Em put on to the writing." (The Maguire)

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Cragmatic wrote:

Jehlers02 wrote:

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Stay Wide Awake is easily the best track on the album

Beautiful is a great song.. and the subject matter is great... but still I gotta give it to Stay Wide Awake
smokin.gif

That last verse of 'Underground'...incredible. Right before the chorus hits, he just goes off.

Originally Posted by Beats05

That last verse of 'Underground'...incredible. Right before the chorus hits, he just goes off.

to me

Stay Wide Awake, Beautiful, Underground, Deja Vu are the best songs on the album... in that order

to me

Stay Wide Awake, Beautiful, Underground, Deja Vu are the best songs on the album... in that order

QFT. But I'd go with Deja Vu over Underground.

It always makes me laugh on the skit at the end of underground.... "This always went over real big in Gay A"
roll.gif
IDK why

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Cragmatic wrote:

Jehlers02 wrote:

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Stay Wide Awake is easily the best track on the album

Beautiful is a great song.. and the subject matter is great... but still I gotta give it to Stay Wide Awake
smokin.gif

Hello.

also it knocks in the car. The subs "hit hella hard hommie"
-The Juice

to me

stay wide awake just has that flow and rhythm to it that makes you bounce your head to every word he says. it's ridiculous.

i would add "must be the gangja" to that. that song gets more addictive every time
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom