Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by MiKeY iCe 23

Does this have album of the year written on it?

I know were not even half way throught the year yet, but who else is dropping that is also potentially going to drop an awesome album...besides em with relapse 2.
Lupe, Hov and Freeway are the only other artists that are supposedly dropping this year, that I could see dropping the album of the year.

There's probably a few more, I just can't think of them at the moment.

Also, I haven't listened to this CD yet (I'm waiting to cop on release) so I can't give my opinion, but I've heard a few people say Padded Room is better.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Anyone that knows good music or has heard Philadelphia Freeway for Free At Last knows what I'm talking about.

Laughing like Free doesn't make good music...either you've never listened or you're hating.

i doubt relapse 2 is going to be better than 1, cuz you figure if he mad 1 as hot as it could be every1 would deff go out and buy 2, so to make the 2sd betterthan the 1st dosnt make much sense

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

i doubt relapse 2 is going to be better than 1, cuz you figure if he mad 1 as hot as it could be every1 would deff go out and buy 2, so to make the 2sd better than the 1st dosnt make much sense
Like your post.

the album is growing on me as well....im glad eminem released his whack songs first, that way im not surprised when i hear it..like i said before, beautifuland underground are my tracks on the album..

so far it goes like this for me

MMLP (the strength of stan and the way i am alone made this album my favorite
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
)
TES (till i collapse: my favorite track on album, cleanin out my closet, sing for the moment)
Relapse (beautiful, underground, medicine ball
laugh.gif
at c.reeves verse)
Encore (lol)

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

as far as im concerned everybody who raps always talks about the same thing.

Bingo! Em might not have changed his style, but neither have 99% of the rappers... they all talk about the same tired stuff, and all of it is the same.

Anybody notice that these beats are garbage? I don't why Em didn't do all of the production in this album. The only track I like is Beautiful becauseits the only track with a different beat beside 2 other tracks in the album.

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Anybody notice that these beats are garbage? I don't why Em didn't do all of the production in this album. The only track I like is Beautiful because its the only track with a different beat beside 2 other tracks in the album.
They not garbage..you just don't like them.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by M16

Why are you mad ? I only read the first sentence, so you wasted your time typing up that manifesto. Canibus or Paz, or any of the weed holders on AOTP can dead Em in their sleep.
It's probably best you don't read it...We don't need your veins bowling. Eminem could dead Canibus or Paz, or any other wack,senseless, putting dictionary words in a verse for the flow's sake rappers...

But I'll give you this, I bet Eminem probably couldn't eat a N's @%$ like Canibus
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Anybody notice that these beats are garbage? I don't why Em didn't do all of the production in this album. The only track I like is Beautiful because its the only track with a different beat beside 2 other tracks in the album.
you aint alone....these beats are wack to me also....

I love 'Hello' and 'Insane'

"NO, dad I said NO! I don't need no help peeing
I'm a big boy, I can do it by myself, see?
I only get naked when the babysitter tells me
She showed me a movie like "Nightmare on Elm Street"
But it was X, and they called it "Pubic Hair on Chelsea"

Beautiful and Same Song and Dance are by far my two favorites. I, as many others in this thread, cannot wait for the better !%+# coming out later.

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

They not garbage..you just don't like them.
grin.gif
True, maybe I just wanted an album produced mostly by eminem, not 1 track. Maybe I just got used to hearing Em spitting in his own beats.

being that 19 of the 20 tracks are produced by Dre, your opinion is no longer relevant.

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Anybody listened to my mom from 1:04-1:35 [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!![/color]

S1ut you need ta, leave me the fucc alone I aint playin
go find you a white crayon and color a fuccin zebra !!!

LOL

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

being that 16 of the 20 tracks are produced by Dre, your opinion is no longer relevant.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Okay, I forgot the internet was this serious. Acting like Dre's production isholy or something
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

being that 16 of the 20 tracks are produced by Dre, your opinion is no longer relevant.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Okay, I forgot the internet was this serious. Acting like Dre's production is holy or something
roll.gif
No, You're just ******ed.

Relapse is all iv listened to for the last 4 days.....album is crack, i dont really skip any tracks on it..... even teh tracks where the subject matter iskinda questionable (Insane) and some other ones i still bump em just for his delivery and flow
pimp.gif
...........just crack

Back
Top Bottom