Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Anybody notice that these beats are garbage? I don't why Em didn't do all of the production in this album. The only track I like is Beautiful because its the only track with a different beat beside 2 other tracks in the album.
being that 16 of the 20 tracks are produced by Dre, your opinion is no longer relevant.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Okay, I forgot the internet was this serious. Acting like Dre's production is holy or something
roll.gif
No, You're just ******ed.
laugh.gif
@ calling him ******ed because he doesn't like thebeats.

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Anybody notice that these beats are garbage? I don't why Em didn't do all of the production in this album. The only track I like is Beautiful because its the only track with a different beat beside 2 other tracks in the album.
being that 16 of the 20 tracks are produced by Dre, your opinion is no longer relevant.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Okay, I forgot the internet was this serious. Acting like Dre's production is holy or something
roll.gif
laugh.gif
@ calling him ******ed because he doesn't like the beats.

They're like Montana and Rice, how can you not like them??
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Okay dunny, you win.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
@ calling him ******ed because he doesn't like the beats.

word....i dont care if it was jesus himself who produced these beats...when i first heard em i was like....dre....
eek.gif
roll.gif

anyways... lets see how credible ROLLING STONE IS

Illmatic : 4/5

Tha Carter III: 4.5/5(LOOOOOLLLL
roll.gif
LMFAO...it was goodbut 4.5????..more like 3-3.5)

Tha Carter II: 3.5/5 (now this deserves a 4)

Marshall Mathers LP: 4/5

Stillmatic: 2.5/5 (%@*?!
eek.gif
)

so im not suprised relapse got a high rating

Insane... the subject matter is horrible, and would never listen to that, but his flow is way to sick.. I keep playin it
completely agreed...man i wish he was rappin about somethin else
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

word....i dont care if it was jesus himself who produced these beats...when i first heard em i was like....dre....
eek.gif
roll.gif

anyways... lets see how credible ROLLING STONE IS

Illmatic : 4/5

Tha Carter III: 4.5/5(LOOOOOLLLL
roll.gif
LMFAO...it was good but 4.5????..more like 3-3.5)

Tha Carter II: 3.5/5 (now this deserves a 4)

Marshall Mathers LP: 4/5

Stillmatic: 2.5/5 (%@*?!
eek.gif
)

so im not suprised relapse got a high rating
sick.gif
what the hell?

Rolling Stones has no credibility now IMO.

I can't stop bumping this album, it gets better every time I listen to it.

The beats are sick, his flow is sick, and its just him doing his thing.

Didn't disappoint me, that's for sure
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by MiKeY iCe 23

Does this have album of the year written on it?

I know were not even half way throught the year yet, but who else is dropping that is also potentially going to drop an awesome album...besides em with relapse 2.
Lupe, Hov and Freeway are the only other artists that are supposedly dropping this year, that I could see dropping the album of the year.

There's probably a few more, I just can't think of them at the moment.

Also, I haven't listened to this CD yet (I'm waiting to cop on release) so I can't give my opinion, but I've heard a few people say Padded Room is better.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Anyone that knows good music or has heard Philadelphia Freeway for Free At Last knows what I'm talking about.

Laughing like Free doesn't make good music...either you've never listened or you're hating.
I'm laughing because it was implied that Freeway can put out an album this year better than relapse.

This album is easily the best album in the past 5 or so years.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I know were not even half way throught the year yet, but who else is dropping that is also potentially going to drop an awesome album...besides em with relapse 2.
Lupe, Hov and Freeway are the only other artists that are supposedly dropping this year, that I could see dropping the album of the year.

Also, I haven't listened to this CD yet (I'm waiting to cop on release) so I can't give my opinion, but I've heard a few people say Padded Room is better.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Anyone that knows good music or has heard Philadelphia Freeway for Free At Last knows what I'm talking about.

Laughing like Free doesn't make good music...either you've never listened or you're hating.
I'm laughing because it was implied that Freeway can put out an album this year better than relapse.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
RIP

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Untitled>Relapse

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

word. to be honest, his S!!! is not nice at all. almost said wack but i know i would get lynched for that.

with that said, the album is better than the 1st listen.

edit: this guys said best album in the last 5 years
eek.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Get. The. !+@+. Out.

Lol some dudes are coming here just to say some outlandish #%$@.

I'll join the fun.

We Made You / Crack A Bottle >>>>>>>>> Your favorite rappers discography

Really EBW... your calling this the best album of the past 5 years after less than a week? Your a pretty respected NTer.. and thats a pretty BOLD statement

In the past 5 years?!
eek.gif

I haven't even listened yet but I'm 99.9% positive that's a very untrue statement statement.
laugh.gif

Hell, you're talking like Freeway can't drop a better album than Relapse, I'll be damn surprised if Relapse>Philadelphia Freeway. Someonethat's listened to both let me know.

We made you is the best peice of artistic work in the last 15 years. The sounds is groundbreaking...sets the bar for other rappers....Hell the song is so greatthere could be 16-17 tracks of it on one CD and be an instant classic..Jay Z and Nas aint seein Em.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

We made you is the best peice of artistic work in the last 15 years. This sounds is groundbreaking...sets the bar for other rappers....Hell the song is so great there could be 16-17 tracks of it on one CD and be an instand classic..Jay Z and Nas aint seein Em.
QFT

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Wow.

Back
Top Bottom