Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

i mean it should be known by now but im definitely buying the album ... you gotta support the good albums you download to let these artists know not to put out!!+++*!! ... i hope relapse 2 is off the chain too ...

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

i mean it should be known by now but im definitely buying the album ... you gotta support the good albums you download to let these artists know not to put out !!+++*!! ... i hope relapse 2 is off the chain too ...
I found a nice av for you

Eminem-Stan-179651.jpg

thanks for taking the time to think of me but i like my avy just fine ... i wonder what goes through a persons mind when they go get a picture for someone elseand post it lol ... thanks for part of your life homie ...

Eminem ft. Enrique Iglesias- Into You

A track that just missed the cut for the album

Anyone heard about this?!?

Sounds crazy...
eek.gif

so I haven't seen anyone really mention Straight from the Lab at all when comparing older Em....
nerd.gif

Straight from the Lab was dope IMO
pimp.gif

I'm listening to Encore right now
roll.gif

Once again... my theory on this album was he wanted to see how big a POS he could release and still sell

Big Weenie, +$$ Like That, My 1st Single, Rain Man.... how do you even make these songs??!?!

I dont think I've listened to any of them more than twice

Edit...

I think this is the VERY first time I've played my first single the whole way through its so bad
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KD35

You guys hear the "Careful What You Wish For" and "My Darling" snippets yet?

Careful what you wish for sounds
eek.gif

My Darling sounds it might be
sick.gif

But 1/2 on bonus tracks.. when I didn't expect them I'd be happy with

god damn it ... i just heard both full versions of the bonus tracks and they could have easily been on the album ... i dunno i guess they are technically partof the album, but i would definitely prefer them over some of the songs ... not that the album is weak at any point, but maybe he should have made it 22 tracks...

but i will tell you this, its a classic in my eyes with these two bonus tracks point black period ! ... even if you dont like songs like insane or ots or wemade you or whatever, you can easily add these two tracks and be good to go ...

at least its not encore where dude put some garbage songs on and left off bangers ... he just made a good album and has two good bonus tracks ... how often canyou say an artist nowadays puts out an album and you can play a solid 15 songs without any drop off or anything?

em is that dude ...

Lilstar... how have you heard these??? My sources say that you have not
nerd.gif

Since nobody else on the internet has

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I know the snippets are out.. but dude said he heard the full song
Oh you didnt know he get those exclusives dawg!........................................
Dude is obviously pretending. Being a fan is one thing but being obsessed is just sad and hella ayo.
sick.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I know the snippets are out.. but dude said he heard the full song
Oh you didnt know he get those exclusives dawg!........................................
Dude is obviously pretending. Being a fan is one thing but being obsessed is just sad and hella ayo.
sick.gif
smh.gif

Lilstar is
roll.gif

Its one thing to ride Em like crazy...

But you are making up things about hearing songs that arent out
roll.gif

I really hope you arent like this in real life

yall funny as %#$% ... forreal forral @$*$ yall wait till they come out ... people always mad when they dont have %#$% and wanna shoot down the dude who couldgive it to them ... yall mad ive heard the full versions? you mad? really? step your internet search game up !!++@#+

yall funny as %#$% ... forreal forral @$*$ yall wait till they come out ... people always mad when they dont have %#$% and wanna shoot down the dude who could give it to them ... yall mad ive heard the full versions? you mad? really? step your internet search game up !!++@#+
Post the 2nd or 3rd verse to prove you have full version

I havent heard either of them lol

yall funny as %#$% ... forreal forral @$*$ yall wait till they come out ... people always mad when they dont have %#$% and wanna shoot down the dude who could give it to them ... yall mad ive heard the full versions? you mad? really? step your internet search game up !!++@#+ I'm lame

fixed
d9e3648d460f08dc0bfd2de9fb3b40bcaaa8dcc1.gif

-The Juice

Man y'all give Marley too much attention. Dude takes it to a whole other level just to mess with you guys. It's his persona. I can't help but laughwhen he posts
laugh.gif

Em definitely was on some other !*@$ when he made Encore. Dude must have been stoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

Back
Top Bottom