***Official Eminem Thread New Album Announced TBA***

Damn man I cant wait for this. Was just jamming MMLP today didnt even realise this was on its way

it's decent, nothing too crazy. it does sound a little bit off but his first singles don't mean anything. i just got that empty feeling of wanting more.

This single is a bit over the place but I don't hate it. I kinda like it but I've heard worse especially form him. The song big weeny might have been the worst track i ever heard from Em but this man can't do much wrong to me

Last edited:
Haha like I said people love to write paragraphs to prove their point. Got to love NT.

What are you 12... that last response was five lines... guess this is your way of saving face and that pride showing out... cause I got that 8)

Fall back.

anybody get the vibe of 99 Problems when listening to it? it's more of a stripped down version without the heavy bass.

I ain't feeling this, and even though his first singles are corny to most at least they're somewhat listenable.

Only part I like of the song is the first ten seconds or some when he's on that Beastie Boys flow type or whatever.

No wonder that's the only part the played of the snippet because the rest of the song is trash and not even listenable to me.

I'm routing for dude but if he doesn't come through with something close to his former shell I think it's time for him to seek other ventures.

Maybe I just grew up though and his subject matter doesn't appeal to me like how it did when I was younger.

I ain't feeling this, and even though his first singles are corny to most at least they're somewhat listenable.

Only part I like of the song is the first ten seconds or some when he's on that Beastie Boys flow type or whatever.

No wonder that's the only part the played of the snippet because the rest of the song is trash and not even listenable to me.

I'm routing for dude but if he doesn't come through with something close to his former shell I think it's time for him to seek other ventures.

Maybe I just grew up though and his subject matter doesn't appeal to me like how it did when I was younger.
My thoughts exactly. 

This is whack yo. This dude just tryna get radio play. Two thumbs down. Album will still be imported into iTunes regardless off the strength of "Recovery".

beat was insane, way too all over the place tho.

Slim is still a wizard tho..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Just like I did with addiction I’m ’bout to kick it
Like I’m a magician I turn critics to crickets
Got ‘em still on the fence ready to pick it
But quick get impaled when I tell ‘em stick it
So sick I’m looking pale, wait that’s my pigment
I’m going ham ya bish, shout out to Kendrick
Let’s bring it back to that thing that’s slim, *****!"

"Girl you're fixin' to get your heart broke, don't be absurd man,

you bird brained baby I aint' called anybody Baby since Birdman...unless youre a swallow"
laugh.gif

Last edited:
This track was straight trash. I hope it somehow ties into the album flow, because that's the only way I'll listen to this song ever again.

I don't like it, but I don't really like any of his 1st singles.

1:36 in i had to turn it off :smh:

theres always a bad song or two on a CD

hope this is like his old one. i liked quite a few songs on it

Back
Top Bottom