***Official Eminem Thread New Album Announced TBA***

him going with this title, he really has to bring it now... MMLP was a classic so to use this album as a sequel, he really set the bar high. im not expecting classic em, i think that ship has sailed. however, if he can put together a real quality project without the corny punchlines or singing, then i'd be happy. i know he has it in him to show flashes of the past, he's shown it here & there the last couple albums with some deep tracks, some story telling, & some emotion. if we can get that type of em on a whole project (or most of the project), i'd be happy. i just wish he went with a different name... MMLP just holds such a high standard in his catalog.

& while im looking forward to it (just because it's new em), im also not gonna hold judgement off the first single premiering tonight either. i know he's gonna give something for the radio to hold everyone over until november, so judgement will be held until the whole project drops.

& wow the blonde hair is really back though :nerd:

Last edited:
something that would be real cool would be for em to open this album up with a PSA skit... it's been so long :lol:

this is another public service announcement brought to you in part by slim shady...

:smokin

something that would be real cool would be for em to open this album up with a PSA skit... it's been so long :lol:

this is another public service announcement brought to you in part by slim shady...

:smokin

I guarantee he does :lol: ken kaniff will probably make an appearance too

What's the point if you already have that mindset
I just wait to listen to the emotes album before I make any judgements because once you think something is already bad you are probably not gonna like it some people just choose to be negative about stuff

Still have The Eminem Show as my favorite...and watching Mackle whatever last night...dude has me anticipating Em even more.

Hopefully he's back on drugs too.

It's okay.

Em's first singles are never a real indication of how the album will sound, though.

Last edited:
How can you say Big, Nas, Em, and 2Pac were ahead of their time and not mention Big Pun? There was nothing like Pun at the time, he was a hurricane destroying everyone and everything in his path. I honestly can't recall a period in Hip-Hop when the whole industry was terrified to get on a song with a rapper like they were with Pun.  The worst criticism that Pun got was he was just "Good". There was no bad or average on the scale when judging him. 

But yeah, back on topic: Recovery was the worst album he ever made. Worse than Encore because Encore at least felt like a Em album, where Recovery felt like a generic rap album that anyone could have made. Relapse was one of my favorite albums from him but it's clear that he wasn't satisfied with the sales and the divided reception by fans. All the Old school Em fans loved it; it was creative, the beats were atmospheric, lyrically he was on point, stories were bizarre. It was a damn good Em album. 

This actually might be interesting though. Looks like he's stripping his sound down which is PERFECT for someone like Eminem. Every Album Rick Rubin works on is ******G SOLID. If there's one person on the planet who can bring out the best from an artist, it's Rick Rubin. This is going to be a defining moment for Em. If this album is bad or even mediocre, it won't be acceptable. 

Yessss

Relapse>>>>>>> recovery and encore

Back
Top Bottom