***Official Eminem Thread New Album Announced TBA***

I like it because it's a great nod to old school hip-hop and the Beastie Boys, but everyone's having some outrageous expectations to hear some crazy **** they've never heard before (including myself).

Probably shouldn't have named it as the sequel to MMLP either if it's going to be straight old school hip-hop.

Who knows, maybe we'll get some tracks that mirror Infinite? Wishful thinking though..

Last edited:
I ain't feeling this, and even though his first singles are corny to most at least they're somewhat listenable.

Only part I like of the song is the first ten seconds or some when he's on that Beastie Boys flow type or whatever.

No wonder that's the only part the played of the snippet because the rest of the song is trash and not even listenable to me.

I'm routing for dude but if he doesn't come through with something close to his former shell I think it's time for him to seek other ventures.

Maybe I just grew up though and his subject matter doesn't appeal to me like how it did when I was younger.
BRAH I HATE YOUR AVY EVERYTIME I SEE IT I STARE FOREVER WHERE IS IT FROM TELL ME NOW

Was this posted?

2jc7lgi.jpg

Supposedly this a verse he wrote going at Miley

He was saying the same stuff about Britteny,Christina, and Nsync etc back in the 90s. We get it, you hate pop music. :lol:

Last edited:
Em had some cool bars here and there but overall not a fan and I can't see myself listening to this again. Already had low expectations for this single and the album, hopefully the album will be better.

I think I understand what em was trying to do on this track. This is just not for me. Sounds like something off encore or relapse.

Song had a little too much going on for me. Some quotes tho but not digging the sound.

For the record.......Relapse :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

I like it because it's a great nod to old school hip-hop and the Beastie Boys, but everyone's having some outrageous expectations to hear some crazy **** they've never heard before (including myself).

Probably shouldn't have named it as the sequel to MMLP either if it's going to be straight old school hip-hop.

Who knows, maybe we'll get some tracks that mirror Infinite? Wishful thinking though..
This.

I think NTers wanted to hate this before they even heard it; seems the majority of people are feeling it
Yeah don't even try to go that route. This wasn't a great song at all. While some may be doing that, this still was a sh*tty first song to here.

Last edited:
Was this posted?

2jc7lgi.jpg

Supposedly this a verse he wrote going at Miley

He was saying the same stuff about Britteny,Christina, and Nsync etc back in the 90s. We get it, you hate pop music.
laugh.gif
Now this is the type of stuff I would like to here from Em

I ain't feeling this, and even though his first singles are corny to most at least they're somewhat listenable.

Only part I like of the song is the first ten seconds or some when he's on that Beastie Boys flow type or whatever.

No wonder that's the only part the played of the snippet because the rest of the song is trash and not even listenable to me.

I'm routing for dude but if he doesn't come through with something close to his former shell I think it's time for him to seek other ventures.

Maybe I just grew up though and his subject matter doesn't appeal to me like how it did when I was younger.
BRAH I HATE YOUR AVY EVERYTIME I SEE IT I STARE FOREVER WHERE IS IT FROM TELL ME NOW

Her name is Chyna Hall I'm not sure on the spelling but if you google her name it should come up.

Back
Top Bottom