Official: Employee Appreciaton Exclusion List?

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

Originally Posted by bigsupa

I highly doubt FTL Inc. would even go there...that's extortion...there is no way in the world employees are making more than $500 on an EA...that's a lawsuit waiting to happen...and if enough employees sue it would be a class action case that would destroy the world of retail buisness cuz then feds will start probing else where...they'll go to other businesses who off deals like that....Nike, Macys, Polo, Gap Inc. and so on....Footlocker isn't the only retailer that offers employees a 50% discount...
i beleive some of wat u say the only thing i find funny is tht this dude was like i got u camera making 500 my partner was like a one dollar bill aint 500 bucks

COULD BE THAT A MGR IN THAT STORE IS A REAL JERK...HE PROB GOT SOMEONE TO GO DOWN AND SAY THAT...THERE ARE STUPID MGRS OUT THERE...FOR EXAMPLE...ONE STORE IN BKLYN I USED TO DEAL WITH WILL MAKE ONLY THE GUYS BUY 2 PAIRS OF SOCKS AND 2 CLEANERS WITHOUT THE 50 FOR EVERY PAIR CUZ IT RAISES THERE ANNUAL YEAR END BONUS BUT WOULD LET THE GIRLS IN THE STORE BUY WHATEVER THEY WANTED...SO MAYBE THE MGR AT YOUR PARTNERS STORE KNOWS HE GOT A BUNCH OF SCARED PEOPLE THAT NEED A JOB SO HE CAN EXTORT THEM..

AVERAGE PRICE OF A SHOE "WE" WOULD WANT IS $150...HALF OF THAT IS $75...I WOULD HAVE TO TIP @ LEAST $50 A SHOE 10 TIMES IN ORDER FOR YOU TO MAKE $500 B4 MAXING YOUR $1,000 LIMIT....SO WHY WOULD ANYONE PAY $125 FOR A SHOE ON A 50??

TELL YOUR BOY TO LAUGH IN HIS FACE!

Well my pickups r as followed

Red uptempo 97
Rev grape am 95
Baby blue retro 2s
Kd2 scoring title
2 fitteds
2 levi 514s

Could slap myself for not grabbin infrared 90s or hot red griffeys..oh well nxt time

Red uptempo 97
Rev grape am 95
Baby blue retro 2s
Kd2 scoring title
2 fitteds
2 levi 514s

Could slap myself for not grabbin infrared 90s or hot red griffeys..oh well nxt time

Red uptempo 97
Rev grape am 95
Baby blue retro 2s
Kd2 scoring title
2 fitteds
2 levi 514s

Red uptempo 97
Rev grape am 95
Baby blue retro 2s
Kd2 scoring title
2 fitteds
2 levi 514s

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! ^ Spread love... it's the Brooklyn way. DF!!!
You have NO idea how many NTers i hook up on these 50% on the regular...however i cut a few ppl off because :

1) They are SUPER stingy when it comes to tip, and this is tip for my connects, i gain nothing from this
2) They change their minds AFTER i got them the stuff, so i am STUCK with their shoes on multiple occasions (i could do cash returns, but i do NOT want to raise red flags to corporate, plus, it hurts their sales)...so i struggle to sell 'em on ebay only to deal with deadbeat bidders.
3) When ONE (or 2+) OF THE SHOES that i ordered for them dont come through, i do a normal refund...NOT! They want retail, tax, tip, PAYPAL FEE, all that added in the refund. I end up paying extra money out of my own pockets. What do i look like, asking my connects for $5 back....
4) From 50% hook up, to regular 30% employee hook up, to blowing up my phone for every single release...its ridiculous

Im tryna give back to the community as much as i can but sometimes i feel like certain ppl just wanna take advantage of me. Other than that, the ppl i hold down on the regular, you guys know whats up. I spread love. Common courtesy is a pre-requisite.

i don't blame you, when it comes to hooking people up sometimes less is more, as in hooking up less people but dealing with the few you deal with on a consistent basis. 
when 50%s come around the group i usually deal with are reliable and dependable and everything works out perfect but it's not even worth dealing with those that wanna haggle and nitpick when YOUR saving them money because YOU have access to the 50% and they don't yet they wanna make rediculous demmands.

anyhow big thanks to bigsupa for helping me out on this 50%  i actually ended up saving money because i woulda paid more after tipping my connects back in cali because of calis high tax rates.  

i bumped into los almighty as well when i picked my stuff up.   hope everyone got what they wanted and lets do this again most likely in mid october when the next 50% willl most likely be if im not mistaken
NiPxD you can just do a refund and paypal will return all the money they paid and you wont get charged a fee since you are returning the money.  so refunding them money if you couldnt get the shoes shouldnt be a problem.

but nice to know you help but sad to hear those who flake. 

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! ^ Spread love... it's the Brooklyn way. DF!!!
You have NO idea how many NTers i hook up on these 50% on the regular...however i cut a few ppl off because :

1) They are SUPER stingy when it comes to tip, and this is tip for my connects, i gain nothing from this
2) They change their minds AFTER i got them the stuff, so i am STUCK with their shoes on multiple occasions (i could do cash returns, but i do NOT want to raise red flags to corporate, plus, it hurts their sales)...so i struggle to sell 'em on ebay only to deal with deadbeat bidders.
3) When ONE (or 2+) OF THE SHOES that i ordered for them dont come through, i do a normal refund...NOT! They want retail, tax, tip, PAYPAL FEE, all that added in the refund. I end up paying extra money out of my own pockets. What do i look like, asking my connects for $5 back....
4) From 50% hook up, to regular 30% employee hook up, to blowing up my phone for every single release...its ridiculous

Im tryna give back to the community as much as i can but sometimes i feel like certain ppl just wanna take advantage of me. Other than that, the ppl i hold down on the regular, you guys know whats up. I spread love. Common courtesy is a pre-requisite.

i don't blame you, when it comes to hooking people up sometimes less is more, as in hooking up less people but dealing with the few you deal with on a consistent basis. 
when 50%s come around the group i usually deal with are reliable and dependable and everything works out perfect but it's not even worth dealing with those that wanna haggle and nitpick when YOUR saving them money because YOU have access to the 50% and they don't yet they wanna make rediculous demmands.

anyhow big thanks to bigsupa for helping me out on this 50%  i actually ended up saving money because i woulda paid more after tipping my connects back in cali because of calis high tax rates.  

i bumped into los almighty as well when i picked my stuff up.   hope everyone got what they wanted and lets do this again most likely in mid october when the next 50% willl most likely be if im not mistaken
NiPxD you can just do a refund and paypal will return all the money they paid and you wont get charged a fee since you are returning the money.  so refunding them money if you couldnt get the shoes shouldnt be a problem.

but nice to know you help but sad to hear those who flake. 

damn i thought it was a next one coming up..

sigh**

but i feel like one is near, I went to foot locker a couple days ago, everything is on sale

the have to be suffering.. and EA's are the best ways to put that money back in its pocket.

damn i thought it was a next one coming up..

sigh**

but i feel like one is near, I went to foot locker a couple days ago, everything is on sale

the have to be suffering.. and EA's are the best ways to put that money back in its pocket.

from what i heard there wont be one for a while...but its always a fluid situation...i guess keep your eye towards the holidays for the next one...

from what i heard there wont be one for a while...but its always a fluid situation...i guess keep your eye towards the holidays for the next one...

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

This. My mgr told me that they were starting to lose money from them so the next time they have one the employee limit will be lower than it is now(i think its $1,000). From my understanding the next one will be around thxgiving. If so, malls all over the country will be on shutdown
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

This. My mgr told me that they were starting to lose money from them so the next time they have one the employee limit will be lower than it is now(i think its $1,000). From my understanding the next one will be around thxgiving. If so, malls all over the country will be on shutdown
laugh.gif

It's official EA is 12/3-12/5, the exclusion list as of right now is just the 13s and Dr. Dre Beats headphones.

It's official EA is 12/3-12/5, the exclusion list as of right now is just the 13s and Dr. Dre Beats headphones.

Back
Top Bottom