Official: Employee Appreciaton Exclusion List?

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

It's official EA is 12/3-12/5, the exclusion list as of right now is just the 13s and Dr. Dre Beats headphones.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 if thats the final exclusion list...

That is the exclusion, Flint XIII's, that's it. Friday, Saturday, Sunday. 100% confirmed.

All in!

That is the exclusion, Flint XIII's, that's it. Friday, Saturday, Sunday. 100% confirmed.

All in!

Yea as soon as we got the email with the exclusions I went over to footlocker and bought the Flints because I know they wouldn't last until the next 50.

Yea as soon as we got the email with the exclusions I went over to footlocker and bought the Flints because I know they wouldn't last until the next 50.

Originally Posted by Shiner45

No stock locator this time though which is pretty lame 

thats what i just heard also. IS THIS CONFIRMED??? This will rain on my parade if it's true. Have a list of kicks to locate. Say it aint so 

Originally Posted by Shiner45

No stock locator this time though which is pretty lame 

thats what i just heard also. IS THIS CONFIRMED??? This will rain on my parade if it's true. Have a list of kicks to locate. Say it aint so 

Ouch that no stock locate is gonna piss a lot of ppl off. My footlocker has nothing of value to me except charcoal 9s n laser blues looks like its gonna be a weak 50

Ouch that no stock locate is gonna piss a lot of ppl off. My footlocker has nothing of value to me except charcoal 9s n laser blues looks like its gonna be a weak 50

Back
Top Bottom